DRDO Recruitment 2019 RAC – The officials of DRDO has announced 290 Scientist/Engineering vacancies under DRDO Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are interested in DRDO RAC Recruitment can visit the official website and start applying for the same from 10th August 2019. All the Graduate and Post Graduate Engineer students in the field of Science can start applying for DRDO Recruitment RAC. The DRDO RAC 2019 Recruitment is based on the GATE Scores. Candidates who have qualified in GATE exam and have a valid score can apply for DRDO Recruitment (RAC).
Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score and/or Descriptive Exam will be called for the personal interview. And, those candidates who are qualified in the personal interview will be appointed under RAC DRDO Recruitment. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding DRDO Recruitment 2019. Read on to find out everything about RAC DRDO Recruitment for Scientist/Engineers through GATE Score & Descriptive test conducted by DRDO.
RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019 Dates
Before getting into the details of RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019, let’s have an overview of RAC Recruitment Important Dates:
|RAC Recruitment Events||RAC Recruitment Dates|
|RAC Application Starts||10th August 2019|
|RAC Application Ends||31st August 2019|
|RAC Descriptive Test||October 2019 (Tentatively)|
RAC DRDO Recruitment Vacancies
Before getting into the details on how to apply for RAC Recruitment 2019, let’s look at the list of vacancies announced by the officials of RAC under DRDO RAC Recruitment:
|Posts||RAC Recruitment Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO||270|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DST||6|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’||10|
|Executive Engineer in GAETEC||4|
RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for each stream varies from one to another. The RAC DRDO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is tabulated below:
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||DRDO||First Class (doesn’t apply to DST posts)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering.
One of the following –
1. GATE score in Mechanical Engineering
2. 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, From IIT/NIT.
|Computer Science & Engineering||DRDO|
|Chemical Engineering||DRDO||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Chemical.
GATE score in Chemical Engineering
|Chemistry*||DRDO||Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
Valid GATE score in Chemistry.
|Physics*||DRDO||Master’s Degree in Physics.
Valid GATE score in Physics
|Electrical Engg||DRDO||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineering.
Valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering.
|Aeronautical Engg||DRDO||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Aeronautical Engineering
Valid GATE score in Aerospace Engineering.
|Mathematics||DRDO||Master’s Degree in Mathematics.
Valid GATE score in Maths
|Metallurgy *||DRDO||First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy.
Valid GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering
|Material Science||DRDO||First Class Master’s Degree in Material Science.
Valid GATE score in Material Science.
|Civil Engg||DRDO||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering.
Valid GATE score in Civil Engineering
|Geology*||DRDO||First Class Master’s Degree in Geology.
Valid GATE score in Geology.
|Instrumentation Engineering||DRDO||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Instrumentation.
Valid GATE score in Instrumentation Engineering
|Textile Engineering||DRDO||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Textile Engineering
Valid GATE score in Textile Engineering & Fibre Science
|Production/ Industrial Production Engineering||ADA||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Product
Valid GATE score in Production & Industrial Engineering
|Food Science||DRDO||First Class Master’s Degree in Food Science
Valid GATE score in Life Sciences.
How To Apply For RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below to apply for RAC DRDO Recruitment:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of RAC Recruitment – rac.gov.in.
- Step 2 – In the home page, click on “Online Application Form“.
- Step 3 – The page will be directed.
- Step 4 – Now enter all the necessary details such as Email, Mobile, Password, Captcha.
- Step 5 – Click on Register.
- Step 6 – Now you will receive the login credentials to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Step 7 – Now login with the help of those credentials.
- Step 8 – Fill up the RAC Recruitment 2019 Application Form i.e., enter your “BioData”
- Step 9 – Upload all the necessary documents.
- Step 10 – Process the fee payment.
- Step 11 – Click on “Lock”.
- Step 12 – DRDO RAC Application Form Confirmation page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 13 – Take the screenshot of same for further reference.
RAC DRDO Recruitment Application Fee
The RAC DRDO Recruitment Application Fee is tabulated below:
RAC Application Fee
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.100|
|SC/ ST/ Divyang and Women candidates||Nil|
Fees should be paid only in online mode.
RAC DRDO Recruitment – Documents Required
The documents to uploaded along with the RAC Application Form is tabulated below:
- Candidates must attach the Self-attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by an appropriate local authority), Essential and Higher qualification along with mark‐sheets, caste, EWS status, ex‐servicemen, employment etc. The file size should not exceed 500KB.
- A recent passport size colour photograph and the size not exceeding 30 KB. The resolution of the photograph should be of 110 x 140 pixels.
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card (Category II candidates in Part‐I disciplines exempted from this requirement).
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO/ Scientist ‘B’ in DST/ Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA/ Executive Engineer in GAETEC.
- Candidates who have appeared in final year examination will have the provision to upload their degree/provisional degree certificate online till 30 Sep 2019.
Selection Procedure of RAC DRDO Recruitment
Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE Scores and/or Descriptive Test. Those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for personal interview which will be held in Delhi. The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit.
RAC DRDO Recruitment Salary
DRDO offers salary as per the 7th CPC Payscale. The DRDO RAC Recruitment Salary for each post is tabulated below:
Name of the Posts
|Scientist ‘D’||Rs. 78,800/- Per Month|
|Scientist ‘E’||Rs. 1,23,100/- Per Month|
|Scientist ‘F’||Rs. 1,31,100/- Per Month|
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article or RAC DRDO Recruitment 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.