DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a reputed Exam conducted every year by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. It invites application in various fields such as TGT, PGT, Clerk, Steno, Assistant Grade1 etc. DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released and around 5156 vacancies have been announced for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and other posts. DSSSB Online registration starts by 7th January 2020. Eligible candidates can register and apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 till 27th February 2020.
This is a huge opportunity for candidates who want to pursue a career in DSSSB. Interested candidates must be aware of all the information regarding DSSSB recruitment. They should be aware of the DSSSB Recruitment important dates, eligibility criteria, registration, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about DSSSB Recruitment 2020.
DSSB Recruitment 2020
Before getting into the details, let’s have an overview of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Examination|
|Purpose of the Exam||Select candidates for various posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Posts||TGT, PGT, Clerk, Steno, Assistant and Various other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||5156|
|Selection Process||Two Stages|
DSSSB Recruitment Advertisements & Notifications for Various Posts
|DSSSB Notification Name||Number of Vacancies||Start Date & End Date of Application||Notification PDF|
|05-20 – DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 296 Jr Steno, Jr Assistant and Other Posts @dsssbonline.nic.in||296||28 January 2020 to 27 February 2020||Click Here|
|04/20 – DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 3358 Posts @dsssb.delhi.gov.in||3358||24 January 2020 to 23 February 2020||Click Here|
|03/20 – DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Online Applications invited for 256 Assistant, Store Keeper and Other Posts||256||21 January 2020 to 20 February 2020||Click Here|
|02/20 – DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification Released @dsssb.delhi.gov.in for 710 Posts of PGT & Counsellor, Get Apply Link Here||710||14 January 2020 to 13 February 2020||Click Here|
|01/20 – DSSSB Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Posts @dsssb.delhi.gov.in||536||7 January 2020 to 6 February 2020||Click Here|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The DSSSB Teacher Recruitment important dates are as under:
|Release of DSSSB Notification||4th January 2020|
|Release of DSSSB Application Form||7th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment||27th February 2020|
|Release of DSSSB Admit Card||To be Updated Soon|
|Declaration of DSSSB Result||To be Updated Soon|
DSSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for TGT & PGT Posts 2020
Candidates planning to appear for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 must check out the DSSSB Teacher eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The DSSSB teacher 2020 eligibility are as under:
Educational/Professional Qualification: The educational requirements vary from one post of DSSSB TGT and PGT Recruitment 2020 to another. Click Here
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 30 years or 36 years age depending on the post. There is relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.
|Category||Extent of Age Concession|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 Years|
|PwD + OBC||13 Years|
|Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi/its local or autonomous bodies.|| For Group B Post: Up to 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts.|
For Group C Post: Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post.
|Meritorious Sports Persons||For Group C Post: Up to 05 years (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates)|
|Ex-Servicemen Group B & C (NonGazetted)||Period of Military service + 3 years|
|Disabled Defence services personnel (Group “C”)||45 years (50 years of SC/ST, 48 years for OBC)|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not re-married (for Group ’C’ posts)||Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC)|
How To Apply For DSSB TGT & PGT Recruitment 2020?
The steps to apply for DSSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 are as under:
1st Step: Visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
2nd Step: Scroll down and click on “New User” under “Registration”.
3rd Step: Read the instructions carefully and check the box against the statement saying that you have read and understood the instructions. Then click on “Proceed”.
4th Step: Another page will open with another set of instructions. Read them carefully. Check the box against the statement saying that you have read and understood the instructions. Then click on the “Proceed” button.
5th Step: Enter your Personal Details, like the name of the candidate, post applied for, gender, date of birth, nationality, email ID, phone number, postal address, etc.
6th Step: Click on “Proceed”.
7th Step: A message indicating successful registration will be displayed on the screen. Also, your Login ID and Password will be generated. Note them down somewhere. Then click on “Proceed”.
8th Step: Now enter your professional, qualification, and experience details, and click on “Proceed”.
9th Step: Now, upload the scanned image of your birth certificate or school leaving certificate. To do that, click on “Upload File” and browse through your system to select the document. Then click on “Upload”. Note that the file should be in JPG format and the size of the file should not be greater than 500 kb.
10th Step: Similarly, upload your passport size photo, signature (not greater than 300 kb and 300 kb respectively) and highest qualification certificate (500 kb), professional certificate (500 kb), any additional qualification certificate, National sports Certificate (if available, 500 kb) one after the other.
11th Step: Now, verify all the details and click on “Submit”. In case you want to make any change, click on “Modify”.
12th Step: Make the payment of DSSSB Teacher recruitment application fee. The DSSSB TGT & PGT Recruitment Application Fee is Rs.100 (non-refundable).
DSSSB Application Fee & Mode of Payment
Here are a few important points about DSSSB Teacher application fee:
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- Candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSSSB TGT & PGT Recruitment 2020: DSSSB Teacher Selection Process
The selection process of DSSSB Teachers (TGT and PGT) varies as per the post. Depending upon the post, it can be a One Tier Examination or Two Tier Examination.
DSSSB Exam Pattern For One Tier Examination
DSSSB One Tier Exam has two sections: Section A is common for both Technical and General posts. Section B is applicable only for Technical Posts.
Section A comprises the following sections:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
Section B comprises objective type questions specific to the post/subject applied for.
DSSSB Exam Pattern For Two Tier Examination
Tier I of DSSSB Two-Tier Exam is similar to that of One Tier Exam mentioned above.
Tier II has two parts.
Part I comprises:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English language & Comprehension
The level of questions will be slightly higher than that of Tier I.
Part II is Descriptive in nature.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Important Points
Here are a few important points to keep in mind about DSSSB Recruitment 2020:
- The questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned language only.
- There will be no re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts for the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts will be done at the time of document verification.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, candidate securing more marks in the subject-specific section is to be placed higher in merit.
- If the date of birth is also the same, the candidate whose first name comes first in alphabetical order (in English), is to be placed higher in merit.
- For Non-technical/General Posts, candidate senior in age is to be placed higher in merit.
- If the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate whose first name comes first in Alphabetical order (in English) is to be placed higher in merit.
DSSSB Syllabus For TGT & PGT
The syllabus for one-tier and two-tier examination schemes are as under:
DSSSB Syllabus For One-Tier Examination
|General Awareness||Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language and Comprehension||In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.|
DSSSB Syllabus For Two-Tier Examination
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability: Slightly higher level than Tier 1 Examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness: In addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be a question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension: Same as in tier-I but with a slightly higher level.
DSSSB Recruitment Admit Card 2020
The DSSSB admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates, who have successfully applied for the exam will be able to download their DSSB Teacher call letter by logging in to their account. The hall ticket is of utmost importance without which no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No request for a change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/ electronic watches and any metallic items etc are not allowed. In case any candidate is found with gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated.
- Candidates must follow the following dress code while appearing for DSSSB Exam:
(a) Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser.
(b) Slippers, sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed.
- No arrangements for keeping or for the security of items will be available at the centres.
- If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy in filling OMR Sheet, their OMR sheets will not be evaluated.
DSSSB Result 2020
The DSSSB teacher result will be released online on the official website. The result will be available for 30 days. The scorecard will be valid for life.
Here are some general instructions for candidates appearing for DSSSB Recruitment Exam 2020:
So, now you know everything about DSSSB Recruitment 2020. Apply for the exam at the earliest. As the Part A of DSSSB Online Test has almost the same syllabus as banking exams, taking bank mock tests will help you in your preparation. At Embibe, you can take bank mock test series for free. Make the best use of these resources and crack the exam with flying colours.
We hope this detailed article on DSSSB Recruitment 2020 helps you. If you have any query, ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.811 Views