DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Delhi University prescribes the eligibility criteria of DU JAT 2020 along with the notification. Candidates planning to appear for the exam must be aware of the DU JAT 2020 eligibility criteria. They must meet all the DU JAT eligibility guidelines. DU JAT 2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency.
DU JAT is a national level exam for candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (BFIA) and BA (Hons.), etc. programs in various colleges under Delhi University. Read this article to find out detailed information on eligibility criteria of DU JAT 2020 and Application Form.
Latest – DU JAT 2020 Application Form has been extended upto July 18.
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- The candidate must have cleared his/her Senior Secondary (12th) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates who belong to General category should have scored at least 60% marks in his/her Senior Secondary (12th) examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/CW/PWD categories should have scored at least 55% in their 12th.
- The aggregate should be of four subjects: English, Mathematics and other two approved by the Delhi University.
- Candidate should have passed in all four subjects included in aggregate.
- Candidate must have the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must be able to produce the original mark sheet of Class 12 at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to non-creamy layer like OBC/SC/ST/PWD/CW should carry their category certificate with them.
Note: The eligibility may also vary from college to college.
DU JAT Application Form 2020
Delhi University has released the application form of DU JAT 2020 on June 20, 2020. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form of DU JAT 2020. If any candidate is found not meeting the eligibility criteria at any point of the rime, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
To fill the DU JAT application form, the candidate needs to follow the steps as under:
1st Step: Visit the official website of DU JAT 2020.
2nd Step: Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
3rd Step: Fill the details asked, like Email ID and Password.
4th Step: Fill your personal and other details asked.
5th Step: Upload the documents asked for the completion of the application form.
|Passport-size Photograph||10- 50 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Scanned Signature||10- 50 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate (Self-Attested)||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Class XII Mark Sheet (if announced)||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Sports and/or ECA Certificates||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
So, now you are aware of the eligibility criteria. Apply for the exam if you are eligible and interested in the courses provided. Then focus on your preparation.
We hope this detailed article on DU JAT eligibility criteria helps you. If you have any query, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2020.403 Views