DU JAT Syllabus 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA) prescribes the syllabus of DU JAT 2020. With the help of DU JAT syllabus 2020, the applicants will be able to apprehend the topics and get the idea of the questions that may be asked in the exam. Total 4 sections come under the DU JAT 2020 syllabus which includes Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, General English and Analytical Ability and business and general awareness.
The fact cannot be denied that the candidates get the fair picture of the topics if they read the DU JAT syllabus in advance. Not only this, but they will also be able to prepare well for DU JAT exam 2020 with a great strategy. Go through this article to get clarity on DU JAT 2020 syllabus. The complete details of section wise syllabus and other useful information is given below.
Latest – DU JAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till July 18.
DU JAT Syllabus 2020 in Details
In DU JAT 2020 syllabus, total 4 sections are there. The candidates must be aware of the topics that come under the subjects like
- Quantitative Ability
- General English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Business and General Awareness
Let’s discuss the detailed syllabus of DU JAT 2020.
Quantitative Ability is the main section of DU JAT syllabus 2020 that includes the questions from mathematics. The below given topics come under this section:
Quantitative Ability Syllabus
|Numbers||Simple and Compound Interest||Permutations and Combinations|
|Integration and Differentiation||Circles and Mensuration||Averages and Percentages|
|Time and Work||Quadrilaterals||Profit and Loss|
|Ratio and Proportion||Fractions and Decimals||Mathematical Series|
|Time, Distance and Speed||Geometry- Lines, Angles and Triangles||Statistics|
Below given topics are covered in this section of General English:
General English Syllabus
|Grammar and Usage||Synonyms and Antonyms||Comprehension||One word Substitutions|
|Error Finding||Word Pairing||Vocabulary||Fill ups|
Reasoning and Analytical Ability
The section contains the question on reasoning and analytical ability. The related topics are given below:
Reasoning and Analytical Ability Syllabus
|Verbal Analogy||Time Sequence||Diagram|
|Word Sequence||Number Series||Verbal Reasoning|
|Terms and Prepositions||Direction and Distance||Missing Characters|
Business and General Awareness
Go through the below given table to learn the topics covered under this section:
Business and General Awareness Syllabus
|Political Science||General Science||Current Affairs||Books and Authors|
DU JAT Exam Pattern 2020
It is necessary for the candidates to learn about the DU JAT exam pattern before jumping into syllabus.
- There will be total 4 sections and 100 questions in the exam paper.
- All the questions will be multiple choice or objective type.
- Each question will be of four marks.
- The question paper will be of total 400 marks.
- Each section contains 25 questions.
- Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
DU JAT Exam Pattern – Section wise Distribution
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Business and General Awareness||25||100|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||25||100|
DU JAT 2020 Marking Scheme
- For every right answer, the candidates will be given four marks.
- As per the prescribed pattern of DU JAT 2020, the negative marking is there in the exam.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be cut or granted for unattempted questions.
DU JAT Recommended Books
Candidates can check below the some of the recommended books for the candidates preparing for DU JAT 2020 Exam:
|High School Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Agarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Self-Study Guide BBA/BBS/BBM Entrance Exam||Arihant Experts|
|The Perfect Study Resource: Delhi University BMS Common Entrance Test||Arihant Experts|
|University of Delhi BMS/BBA (FIA)/B.A. Business Economics Joint Admission Test Guide: BMS||Sima Kumari|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Aptitude||R.S. Agarwal|
DU JAT Preparation Tips 2020
To prepare for DU JAT exam 2020, the candidates must learn about the complete syllabus and pattern.
- Solving the sample papers of previous years would be quite useful.
- The applicants can give online mock test for better understanding.
- They need to learn the skills of time management in order to complete the test within the given time duration.
- Revision of the topics is the most important step that the applicants should not skip.
- Make a proper strategy to prepare the topics as per the given syllabus and exam pattern.
- The candidates should learn about the important events and dates of DU JAT 2020 as mentioned below.
Schedule of DU JAT 2020
|Start date for release of application form||June 20, 2020|
|End date to registration||July 18, 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card release date||To be notified|
|DU JAT 2020 exam||To be notified|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
This is all about DU JAT Syllabus 2020. In case of further queries, feel free to contact us.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get latest updates on DU JAT Syllabus 2020174 Views