ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Technical Officer for 200 posts. The recruitment notice is purely on a contract basis for a period of six months. The ECIL JTO application process has begun from September 19 and will now end on October 11, 2019. The ECIL JTO Application Proces will be through online mode and application submitted through any other means will not be accepted.
The basic eligibility to apply is to have a first-class engineering degree with candidates born after 31.08.1989. The consolidates pay for the post will be 20,072/- per month with allowances such as travel allowance and dearness allowance. The job location will be across India and candidates must be willing to relocate on short notice as per the demand. Go through the article to know more about, ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019.
ECIL JTO Recruitment notification released (advt.no. 40/ 2019). Click here to apply online for 200 vacancies
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019
ECIL has released vacancies for contract-based jobs for both freshers and experienced candidates. The candidates need a Degree in Engineering and must satisfy the age criteria to apply online. Before getting into the detailed ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019, let’s have an overview of the exam.
|Recruitment Authority||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Number of Posts||200|
|Type of Jobs||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Officer (JTO)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India (Especially Jharkhand)|
|Application Fees Payment Mode||Online|
Important Dates For ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019
Let’s go through the important dates for ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019 as follows:
|Commencement of Online Application||September 19, 2019|
|Last Date For Online Registration||October 11, 2019|
|Document Verification||To Be Announced Soon|
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Vacancies And Pay Scale
The officials have released a total of 200 vacancies for the post of Junior Technical Officer (JTO), the category-wise vacancy details are as follows:
|Category||Number of Posts|
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
Age Limit: The candidate should have been born after 31st August 1989 to be eligible to apply for the post of Junoir Technical Officer.
The candidate must have a first-class Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Information Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized institution / University.
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Reservations And Relaxations
Besides the age limit prescribed for the post, there will also be provision in the relaxation in the upper age limit to candidates as per the criteria mentioned below.
Class: 1st class relaxed to 2nd class with 50 % marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC. Besides, relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates and 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019?
All the eligible candidates can apply for the ECIL following the steps as under:
- Step 1: Visit the official website – ecil.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Careers’ tab and click on ‘e-Recruitment’.
- Step 3: Click on the link that says ‘click here to apply for Junior technical Officer against Advt. No.37/ 2019“.
- Step 4: A new page will open with various options. Click on “Apply For Various Posts” to apply for the posts.
- Step 5: Enter your personal, educational, and other details as per the requirement. Upload your photo, signature, and fingerprint in the required format.
- Step 6: Finally, recheck your credentials and click on ‘Submit‘ to submit your application.
Note that candidates need to apply before the last date i.e, September 31, 2019.
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Photograph & Signature
- The photograph should be a recent passport size colour photograph taken against a light background.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable; religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Photo with a relaxed face and looking straight in the camera.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- The candidate has to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen which is to be scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
- The signature must be in running hand and not in block or capital or disjointed letters.
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma, and ITI. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for Document Verification at various zonal offices as per options exercised by the candidates.
Candidates having a minimum of 6 months of industrial experience will be given preference for all the above posts.
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Document Verification Centre
Once the candidate is shortlisted on the basis of their qualifying marks, he/she will be called for document verification. The Document Verification Venue details are as follows:
Address: ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062.
Telephone Nos. 040 -27186454 / 27182279
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019 – Zonal Offices
In case of any query regarding the ECIL JTO recruitment candidates can contact the zonal offices. The ECIL Zonal Offices contact details are as follows:
|Name of the Zonal Office||Document Verification Cum Selection Venue Address|
|HYDERABAD (HQ)||ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
OF INDIA LIMITED
Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR
Road, Hyderabad – 500 062.
Telephone Nos. 040 -27186454 / 27182279
|NEW DELHI||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
B1, B-2 & B-7,
DDA Local Shopping Centre
A Block, Ring Road, Naraina,
NEW DELHI – 110 028.
Telephone Nos.011-25774645/ 011-25774641
|BENGALURU||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
1/1, Jeevan Sampige
Complex, 2nd Floor, LIC
2nd Main, Malleshwaram,
BENGALURU – 560 003.
Telephone Nos. 080-23460110 / 080-23460110
|MUMBAI||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
1207, Veer Sarvarkar Marg,
MUMBAI – 400 028.
|KOLKATA||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
Apeejay House, 4th & 2nd
Floor, 15-Park Street
KOLKATA – 700 016.
Telephone Nos.033-22170028/ 22172696
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019: Important Instructions
- Only Indian nationals should apply for the job.
- Only online registered application form will be accepted.
- The degree of disability for PWD candidates is 40% and above.
- Selected candidates will have to report within 15 days from the date of selection.
- Candidates will be imparted intensive training on project details including technical skills at regional zonal offices.
- Selected candidates are required to submit a Police Verification Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates may be deputed for general elections-related works across India (especially in Jharkhand). Candidates will be sent from one state to another state based on the job requirement with short notice.
- All the further correspondence will be through Email ID furnished as by the applicant in the online application form. Candidates need to preserve the system generated application number for future correspondence.
Now you have all the adequate knowledge regarding ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019. Thoroughly check the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. and apply for the job. Select a suitable zonal office and keep all the documents handy. The officials will release the dates for the document verification and the list of shortlisted candidates shortly. We will be updating it once the official announced.
We hope this information on ECIL JTO Recruitment helps you. If you have any question, feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.