GATE Answer Key 2020: The officials of IIT Delhi will release the GATE 2020 Answer Key tentatively in the month of February 2020. The GATE Answer Key will be available on the official website. GATE aspirants can download the GATE 2020 Answer Key from the official website of GATE Online Application Processing System (GOPAS). The conducting body will release the GATE 2020 Answer Key for all the 24 branches/paper codes. GATE 2020 Answer Key will consist of correct options to the questions which would be asked in the GATE 2020 examination. With the help of GATE Answer Key, candidates can estimate their probable score in the exam.
It is to be noted that the answer key which is released on the official website is the provisional GATE Answer Key. Those candidates who find errors in the GATE 2020 Answer Key can also raise their objections regarding the same. In order to raise objections against the GATE Answer Key, candidates must pay Rs.500/- for each objection. Along with the objections, candidates must also submit a proper valid supporting document for their objection. If the aspirants fail to submit the valid supporting document then those objections will not be evaluated. After evaluating the objections, the authorities will release the GATE Final Answer Key 2020. This article will provide you with all the necessary information about GATE 2020 Answer Key for all paper codes. Read on to find out.
GATE Answer Key 2020
The foremost benefit of having the GATE Answer Key released is that you can estimate your score of GATE exam and predict which college and program you are likely to get with this score. You can even challenge the GATE 2020 answer key if you are not satisfied with any of the answers by bringing it to the notice of the exam authorities. Every response or challenge by the candidate will be considered with transparency and will be rewarded if the objection raised by the candidate is correct. Before getting into the details, let’s have an overview of GATE 2020 important dates:
GATE 2020 Answer Key Events
|Release of GATE 2020 Question Paper||3rd week of February 2020|
|Provisional GATE 2020 Answer Key||3rd week of February 2020|
|Last Date To Raise Objections Against GATE Answer Key||4th week of February 2020|
|GATE 2020 Answer Key (Final)||2nd week of March 2020|
How To Download GATE Answer Key 2020
Answer keys of all GATE 2020 papers will be available in PDF format. Candidates must follow the steps as listed below to download GATE 2020 Answer Key:
- Step 1: Once the GATE Answer Key is out, visit the official website (Direct Link will be provided here)
- Step 2: Click on the link provided to download GATE Answer Key.
- Step 3: The GATE question papers along with their answer keys will be released paper-wise.
- Step 4: Click on the corresponding answer key for the paper you appeared for.
- Step 5: The GATE 2020 answer key will be displayed in PDF format. Download the answer key of GATE and verify your answers thoroughly.
GATE Answer Key – How To Download GATE 2020 Response Sheet?
Candidates who would appear for GATE 2020 can download their response sheet as well from the official website to verify their answers with the official GATE Answer Key. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the response sheet:
- Step 1: Visit the GOAPS website.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided to download your response sheet.
- Step 3: Enter your Email ID, Registration ID, and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Click on the “View Response” button.
- Step 5: The response sheet along with the question paper will be displayed on the screen in PDF.
- Step 6: Download the PDF and keep it safe for further reference.
How To Challenge GATE Answer Key 2020
Candidates can submit their objections regarding the GATE Answer Key 2020 only during the time period specified by the authority. Candidates have to pay INR 500 per challenge.
- Using your User ID and Password, log in to GOAPS website. (Direct Link will be provided here)
- You will find an option called “Contest Answer Key”. Click on that link. You will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Make the payment of INR 500 per challenge here.
- Make sure that the question number of challenged answers is entered correctly.
- Now make sure you are attaching the supporting documents.
Highlights of GATE Answer Key 2020
- The GATE 2020 Answer Key will be available only in online mode.
- The conducting body will release GATE 2020 answer key for all the paper codes after the conclusion of the exam.
- Those candidates who are not satisfied with the GATE Answer Key can raise objections.
- For each challenge, the aspirant must pay Rs.500/- with valid supporting document.
- If no document is submitted, then the objection raised by the candidate will be rejected.
- Also, candidates must submit the objections with the stipulated time specified by the officials.
- Objections raised after the specified time will not be considered by the officials.
GATE Answer Key By Coaching Institutes
Apart from the official GATE 2020 Answer Key, various coaching institutes will also release the GATE Answer Key. With the help of GATE Answer Key by various coaching institutes, aspirants can compare their responses and calculate their probable scores. The GATE 2020 Answer Key by various coaching institutes are tabulated below:
|Answer Key by GATE Forum||Answer Key by Made Easy||
Answer Key by Ace Academy
|Day 1||To Be Released||To Be Released||To Be Released|
|Day 2||To Be Released||To Be Released||To Be Released|
|Day 3||To Be Released||To Be Released||To Be Released|
|Day 4||To Be Released||To Be Released||To Be Released|
How To Calculate Probable GATE Answer Key 2020?
With the help of the Provisional GATE 2020 Answer Key, candidates can calculate their probable score. Before calculating, candidates must note the following points:
- a. No negative marking will be there for NAT.
- b. For 1 mark MCQs 1/3rd mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- c. For 2 mark MCQs 2/3rd mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
The steps to calculate the probable score with the help of GATE 2020 Answer Key is listed below:
- Calculation of MCQs = Correct Answer X 1 (1 mark) + Correct Answer X 2 (2 marks) – incorrect answer X 1/3rd (1 mark) + 2/3rd (2 mark).
- NAT Questions = Correct Answer X 1 (1 mark) + Correct Answer X 2 (2 marks)
Total Marks = MCQs + NAT
GATE Answer Key 2019
Candidates appearing for GATE 2020 should download them to practice and to get familiarized with the pattern.
GATE 2019 Question Papers and Answer Keys
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE1)
Question Paper (CE2)
|Answer Key (CE1)
Answer Key (CE2)
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Chemistry (CY)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Mathematics (MA)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Question Paper (ME1)
Question Paper (ME2)
|Answer Key (ME1)
Answer Key (ME2)
|Mining Engineering (MN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Physics (PH)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Statistics (ST)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Engineering Sciences (XE-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Life Sciences (XL-P, Q, R, S, T, U)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
GATE Answer Key 2018
GATE Answer Key 2018 along with the question papers are tabulated below.
|GATE Papers||Question Papers||Answers Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||CE-01||CE-01 Key|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Computer Science and
Information Engineering (CS)
|Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry(CY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics (MA)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||ME – 01||ME-01 Key|
|Mining Engineering (MN)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics (PH)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||Click Here||Click Here|
Now you have all the necessary information about GATE 2020 Answer Key. You also have access to GATE previous year papers. Solve them diligently. Also, take plenty of Mock Tests and verify your answers to analyze your performance. Do not ignore any section of the exam and focus more on the topics that seem tough to you. Mostly, revise the syllabus regularly so that you don’t forget anything.
We hope this detailed article on GATE Answer Key 2020 helps you. If you have any confusion or query regarding GATE 2020 Answer Key, drop a comment below. We will get back to you.
Embibe wishes all the very best to GATE 2020 candidates.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more updates and news on GATE 2020 Answer Key.