GDS Result 2020: The officials of Indian Post has released the Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Chhattisgarh and West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Result on the official website, appost.in. Candidates who have applied for Gramin Dak Sevak under the GDS Recruitment can visit the official website and download their GDS Merit List from this article.
GDS Result 2020 For Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, CG, TS and Gujarat
|GDS Bihar Cycle 2 Result||GDS West Bengal Cycle 1 Result|
|GDS Telangana Result||GDS Chhattisgarh Result|
|GDS Gujarat Merit List||GDS AP Merit List|
|GDS Karnataka Merit List||GDS Punjab Merit List|
24th January – The GDS Result for Andhra Pradesh region (2707 posts) has been released. Here is the direct link to check AP GDS Result 2020.
3rd December – The GDS Results for Karnataka and Gujarat Regions are released. Direct Link to check your GDS Karnataka Result and GDS Gujarat Result are given in this article.
The GDS Merit List will be available on the postal region in which the applicant has applied. After the declaration of the GDS Result, the recruiting officials will also send an SMS & Post to the candidates. Note that the GDS Merit List will be displayed on the official website in the form of the Provisional Merit List. Those candidates’ names mentioned in the GDS 2019 Merit List will be called for document verification. The final selection and merit list will be prepared after Document Verification. Accordingly, candidates will be allotted as a Gramin Dak/ABPM or BPM in Indian Post as per the selected postal region. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the Indian Post Result for all the postal regions in India. Read on to know how to check GDS Result 2019.
22nd October 2019 – The GDS Results for the post of Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab are under process. The Results will be announced any time soon on the official website of appost.in.
27th November 2019 – The GDS Result for Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Chattisgarh are under process and it will be available anytime soon on the official website.
Direct Links To Download Region Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Result
|Circle||GDS Result Status|
|Andhra Pradesh (2707)||Released|
|Assam (919 Posts)||Under Process|
|Bihar (1063 Posts)||Under Process|
|Kerala (2086 Posts)||Under Process|
How To Download GDS Result 2019 PDF?
Follow the steps listed below to download the GDS Merit List or GDS Result PDF:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Portal of India.
- Step 2: In the homepage, a list of Postal Circles will be displayed.
- Step 3: Now look for the postal circle which you have applied for.
- Step 4: Click on the link “Results”.
- Step 5: The page will be redirected and the GDS Merit List PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Now use “Ctrl + F” and enter your Registration Number to find your name.
- Step 7: Download the GDS 2019 Merit List PDF for future reference.
Details included in GDS Result
The following details are mentioned on the GDS Result:
- Head Office Name
- Sub Office Name
- Branch Office Name
- Position of the Candidate in Indian Post
- Candidate’s Category
- No. of Post Offices Allocated
- Registration Number
- Selected Candidates with Percentage
Highlights of GDS Result 2019
The highlights of GDS Result 2019 are listed below:
- GDS 2019 Merit List will be available on the official website in the form of a Provisional Merit List.
- Candidates who are selected provisionally will receive an SMS and they will also receive a letter via post.
Once the documents are verified, he/ she will be appointed as a BPM or ABPM/Dak Sevak under Indian Post.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list according to the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the GDS scorecard have to apply with marks only.
- In case any candidate applies with grades then his/ her application will be rejected.
What Next After GDS Result?
After the provisional result is released on the official website, candidates will be notified regarding GDS Result through SMS/ Post. Those candidates who receive SMS/ Post regarding the GDS Provisional Merit List will be called for document verification. In GDS Document Verification, the final selection/ appointment will be determined. The candidates will be appointed as GDS/ ABPM or BPM based on verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by them.
GDS Result – List Of Documents To Be Carried For GDS Document Verification
The documents to be carried for GDS Document Verification are listed below:
- 10th/SSC/SSLC Original Marks Memo
- Caste or Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- 60 days Computer knowledge Trained Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
Note: If your name doesn’t appear in the GDS Merit List (Cycle 1), you can reapply for GDS Cycle 2. Find the GDS Application Form link below.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding GDS Result 2019
Q1. How can I check my GDS result?
A: Visit the official website of India Post and search for the GDS Result in which postal circle you have applied for. Then click on the GDS Postal Result link and the GDS Provisional Merit list will be displayed where you can check if you have made it to the GDS Merit List.
Q2. When will they call me for GDS Document Verification?
A: Once the GDS provisional results are out, the officials will notify the candidates regarding their selection and the Document Verification date via SMS/ Post.
Q3. My name is not in the GDS Result. How is the GDS Merit List Prepared?
A: Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list according to the rules based on the candidates ‘online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
We hope this detailed article on GDS Result is helpful. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this article or GDS Result, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to this article to get the latest updates on GDS Result 2020!10754 Views