GITAM GAT Counselling 2020 – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management has started the GITAM GAT 2020 counselling from May 30 in online mode. Candidates qualifying the GITAM Admission Test are marked eligible for the counselling. To participate in counselling, candidates have to log in to the portal using their application no. and mobile no. The counselling for admission based on the GITAM GAT score is conducted for admission into the institute.
Candidates will have to appear for the counselling process and pay the seat allotment fee for the final admission in the Institute. Candidates are required to download the counselling call letter and bring the same on the GITAM GAT counselling day. Candidates will get here complete details on GITAM GAT 2020 counselling including, procedure, documents required, post counselling process and more.
Latest: To Participate in GITAM GAT 2020 Online Admission Counselling – Click here
GITAM GAT Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates qualifying the GITAM GAT are required to appear for the counselling in order to get the final admission. All the qualified candidates will have to report at the GITAM GAT 2020 counselling venue on the prescribed date in the call letter. Candidates can check the table below to know the dates included in the GAT counselling schedule.
GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling Event Schedule
|GITAM GAT 2020 exam date||Phase 1- April 26 to 30, 2020|
Phase 2- May 2 to 6, 2020
Phase 3- May 20 to 23, 2020
|Declaration of Results||May 26, 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||May 30, 2020|
GITAM GAT Counselling Procedure 2020
Candidates who will be qualifying the GITAM Admission Test will be eligible to appear for the counselling for the final admission. However, the admission in The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is also offered to JEE main qualifiers along with EAMCET qualifiers. The counselling process includes various steps to be followed by the candidate. The step-wise procedure for GITAM GAT 2020 counselling is mentioned below.
- In the initial step, the candidates are required to download the counselling call letter.
- Once the candidates download the call letter, candidates need to enter the choices of courses and college.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted counselling centre in person.
- Candidates participating in the counselling will have to pay an amount as the counselling fee.
- Candidates reporting for the counselling are required to carry original documents for the document verification process
- Once the documents are verified, candidates must visit the allotted institute for the confirmation of the allotted seat.
- Candidates are allotted seats based on the ranks in GITAM Admission Test, JEE Main, and EAMCET ranks.
- In order to confirm the seat, candidates must pay the admission fee for the first semester.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates will get their admission letter.
GITAM GAT Counselling 2020 – Documents Required
Candidates appearing for the counselling for GAT 2020 are required to bring along specific documents. These documents are subject to verification on the day of counselling. The document verification during the counselling process is done to check the eligibility of the candidate for the admission in the Institute. The list below mentions the documents required while the GITAM GAT 2020 counselling process.
- GITAM GAT Counselling call letter
- Class 10th pass certificate (or equivalent)
- Class 12th marks statement (or equivalent)
- Class 12th pass certificate(or equivalent)
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- Integrated community certificate (applicable for SC/ST)
- Medical certificate from a civil surgeon (applicable for physically handicapped)
GITAM GAT Counselling Centres 2020
Candidates appearing for the GITAM GAT 2020 counselling are required to appear at the allotted institute for the same. The counselling call letter depicts the name and address of the counselling centre. Here is a list of centres where the candidates may need to appear for the GAT counselling.
GITAM GAT Counselling Centres (expected)
GITAM GAT Fee Structure 2020
Candidates whose documents are verified will have to pay the admission fee in order to accept the offer for admission made by the institute. The tuition fee is different for different B.Tech. programmes available in the GITAM. The fee structure for admission based on GITAM GAT is mentioned in the table below.
GITAM GAT Fee Structure for Aerospace, Biotech, Civil, EEE, ECE, Mechanical Engineering
|1st year||₹ 2,22,200|
|2nd year||₹ 2,22,200|
|3rd year||₹ 2,22,200|
|4th year||₹ 2,22,200|
GITAM GAT Fee Structure for CSE, CSBS Engineering
|1st year||₹ 2,99,500|
|2nd year||₹ 2,99,500|
|3rd year||₹ 2,99,500|
|4th year||₹ 2,99,500|
GITAM GAT 2020 Scholarship
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management provides certain fee concessions to the top qualified candidates of GITAM Admission Test, EAMCET and JEE Main. The table below depicts the fee concessions for the top qualifiers of different entrance exams for admission purposes.
Scholarships based on GITAM GAT rank
|GAT 2020 Rank||Tuition fee concession for the first year|
|From rank 1 to rank 10||100 %|
|From rank 11 to rank 100||75 %|
|From rank 101 to rank 500||50 %|
|From rank 500 to rank 3000||25 %|
The tuition fee concessions will be continued for the subsequent years, subject to scoring 8.0 or above CGPA every year.
Other than GITAM Admission Test rank, candidates getting admission based on entrance tests including JEE Main, AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET 2020 will also be eligible for the scholarships as mentioned below:
Scholarships based on JEE Main and EAMCET rank
|JEE Main 2020 Rank||AP & TS EAMCET Rank||Tuition fee concession for the first year|
|1 – 250||1 – 50||100 %|
|251 – 2500||51 – 500||75 %|
|2501 – 6000||501 – 2000||50 %|
|6001 – 50000||2001 – 25000||25 %|
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on GITAM GAT Counselling 2020333 Views