Current Affairs Quiz for August 1, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 01/08/2019
1. Which is the best city in the world according to the ‘QS Best Student Cities Ranking 2019’?
2. India has launched the initiative ‘Innovating for Clean Air’ (IfCA) in partnership with which country?
(B) United Kingdom
3. Who is the newly appointed Finance Secretary?
(A) Subhash Chandra Garg
(B) Hasmukh Adhia
(C) Rajiv Kumar
(D) Rajiv Mehrishi
(E) Bimal Jalan
4. Which initiative is launched by the NITI Aayog to promote innovation at the community level in underserved rural regions of India?
(A) Atal Innovation Mission Centre
(B) Atal Community Innovation Centre
(C) Atal Community Innovation Mission
(D) Programme for Atal Community Innovation
(E) Atal Community Centre
5. Which city will host the 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019?
6. The ISRO Technical Liaison Unit will be set up in which country?
7. Who is the recently appointed as a Director on the Central Board of Directors of RBI?
(A) Atanu Chakraborty
(B) Anil Kumar Khachi
(C) Ajay Kumar Bhalla
(D) Anshu Prakash
(E) Viral Acharya
8. India and Russia have signed a deal to acquire R-27 air-to-air missiles. What is the deal budget?
(A) Rs 2,000 crore
(B) Rs 2,500 crore
(C) Rs 1,000 crore
(D) Rs 1,500 crore
(E) Rs 500 crore
9. The WorldSkills International Competition 2019 will be held in which country?
10. Which state has launched mobile library bus service under the “Ghar Ghar Dastak Ghar Ghar Pustak” Scheme?
(D) New Delhi
(E) Andhra Pradesh
11. How many days target has been set by the government to achieve 100% Digitization of Waqf properties”?
(A) 45 days
(B) 90 days
(C) 180 days
(D) 100 days
(E) 150 days
12. Which country has recently opened Shawala Teja Singh Temple for Hindu community?
(B) Sri Lanka
13. Which company has become India’s largest Telecom company?
(A) Vodafone Idea Limited
(B) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
(C) Reliance Jio
(D) Bharti Airtel
(E) None of the above
14. Which Indian cricketer has been banned by BCCI?
(A) Mohammad Shami
(B) Prithvi Shaw
(C) Hardik Pandya
(D) Jasprit Bumrah
(E) Virat Kohli
15. Who was appointed as the Governor of Tripura?
(A) Ganga Prasad
(B) Ganeshi Lal
(C) R. N. Ravi
(D) Ramesh Bais
(E) Ram Naik
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.893 Views