Current Affairs Quiz for August 2, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 02/08/2019
1. When is the World Wide Web Day celebrated?
(A) August 1
(B) July 31
(C) July 30
(D) August 2
(E) August 7
2. Which of the following bank will be transformed into a small finance bank?
(A) Jio Payments Bank
(B) India Post Payments Bank
(C) Airtel Payments Bank
(D) Paytm Payments Bank
(E) Amazon Payment Bank
3. How much financial support has been extended to the Gambia for skill development and cottage industry projects?
(A) USD 400,000
(B) USD 100,000
(C) USD 500,000
(D) USD 200,000
(E) USD 300,000
4. Who has been appointed as the interim Director General of the Narcotics Control Bureau?
(A) Rakesh Asthana
(C) Alok Verma
(D) Ranjit Sinha
(E) Subodh Jaiswal
5. Which company has appointed M S Velpari as the new Director of Operations?
(A) Coal India
(E) Air India
6. Which ministry has constituted the National Traders’ Welfare Board?
(A) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(C) Ministry of Labour and Employment
(D) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
(E) Ministry of Law and Justice
7. What is the jail term introduced under the new law of triple talaq against any sort of violation?
8. Which wing Commander among the following had performed the first-ever wingsuit skydive recently?
(A) Surinder Mehra
(B) Satish Sareen
(C) Tarun Chaudhri
(D) Srinivasapuram Krishnaswamy
(E) None of the above
9. To which armed force, S.S Deswal was appointed as the director-general?
(A) Strategic Forces Command
(B) National Security Guard
(C) Paramilitary forces of India
(D) Special Protection Group
(E) Railway Protection Force
10. RN Ravi has been appointed as the Governor of which state?
(E) Andhra Pradesh
11. Which among the following states is not a part of one nation one ration card pilot project?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
12. Delhi Government will provide free electricity to households. What is the power consumption criteria?
(A) 100 units
(B) 150 units
(C) 200 units
(D) 250 units
(E) 300 units
13. Who is the head of the cricket committee formed by ICC to discuss the issues related to 2019 World Cup final including the controversial boundary countback rule?
(A) Ravi Shastri
(B) Anil Kumble
(C) Kapil Dev
(D) Sunil Gavaskar
(E) Javagal Srinath
14. Ellyse Perry is the first cricketer of either gender to score 1000 runs and take 100 wickets in the T20 format. She plays for which country?
(A) New Zealand
(E) South Africa
15. According to the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, which technology has been made mandatory in motor vehicles to prevent vehicle theft?
(A) Smart Display system
(B) Ignition Locks
(C) Microdot Patches
(D) Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology
(E) Digital ABS
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.526 Views