Current Affairs Quiz for February 03, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 03, 2020
1.Which Indian think tank has been ranked among the top 30 think tanks globally, according to 2019 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report?
(A) Niti Aayog
(B) Observer Research Foundation
(C) Centre for Civil Society
(D) South Asia Analysis Group
(E) National Council of Applied Economic Research
2. In association with which company Khadi and Village Industries Commission has recently launched Khadi wristwatches?
3. Who is the new Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs?
(A) M. Ajit Kumar
(B) Ganesh Singh
(C) L M Singhvi
(D) Dhanesh Mathaniya
(E) Devesh Kalra
4. As per the recent Economic Outlook Survey released by FICCI, _____ is the estimated median GDP growth forecast for 2019-20.
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Nepal?
(A) M D Patra
(B) Janak Raj
(C) Sarath Kumar
(D) Arvind Krishna
(E) Vinay Mohan Kwatra
6. As per the recent statement from the National Statistical Office (NSO) _______ is the GDP growth rate of India, in 2018-19.
7. What is the name of the video-making application launched by Google which focuses on creativity?
8. As per the Economic Survey 2019-20, India ranks on _______ position in the number of new firms created?
9. India has signed an MoU with which country to establish Addu Tourism?
10. Which state offers the cheapest Vegetarian Thali, according to the recent Economic Survey 2019-20?
(A) Tamil Nadu
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.662 Views