Current Affairs Quiz for February 04, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 04, 2020
1. Which of the following bank has recently exited Equifax Credit Information Services?
(A) Bank of Baroda
(E) State Bank of India
2. How much budget was allocated to the Health Sector in Budget 2020?
(A) 50,000 crore
(B) 65,000 crore
(C) 69,000 crore
(D) 70,000 crore
(E) 75,000 crore
3. Which state/UT’s farmers will get Kisan Credit Cards by March 31, 2020?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
4. Which country has inked a MoU with India in the field of research and higher education?
5. What is the name of the scheme which offers a deal to settle past direct tax disputes?
(A) Vivad se Vishwas
(B) Kar ka Tarazu
(C) Aykar Samasya Samadhan
(D) Kar Adalat
(E) Vijayi Bhav
6. According to the Union Budget 2020-21, ________ is the disinvestment target of the Indian Government for 2020-21.
(A) 2.5 lakh crores
(B) 1.2 lakh crores
(C) 2.1 lakh crores
(D) 3.1 lakh crores
(E) 1.3 lakh crores
7. What is the estimated fiscal deficit target for 2020-21, expressed in percent of GDP as per the recent Union budget?
(A) 3.4 %
(B) 3.3 %
(D) 3.5 %
(E) 3.1 %
8. What is the maximum insurance provided for bank deposits, as per Union budget 20-21?
(A) 3 lakh
(B) 2 lakh
(C) 4 lakh
(D) 5 lakh
(E) 6 lakh
9. Who is the new Chairman and Managing Director of Coal India Limited?
(A) Pramod Agarwal
(B) Manesh Bagri
(C) Sandeep Jain
(D) Swapnil Benjamin
(E) Narayan Murthy
10. Which state government will borrow Rs 5,000cr from HUDCO to buy land for the poor ?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.729 Views