Current Affairs Quiz for June 04, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 04/06/2019
1. Which high court recently upheld the constitutional validity of the death penalty for repeat rape offenders?
(A) Bombay High Court
(B) Madras High Court
(C) Kerala High Court
(D) Rajasthan High Court
(E) Karnataka High Court
(B) Sri Lanka
(D) South Africa
3. Pinaki Misra has been appointed as the Parliamentary party leader of which party?
(D) Shiv Sena
4. Harish Kumar was popular as a folk dancer of which state?
(E) Uttar Pradesh
(B) Heart Disease
6. Which state’s Chief Minister has announced the proposal of a free ride scheme for women in public transport?
(B) West Bengal
(E) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Lion Air
(D) British Airways
(E) Air India
9. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik recently resigned from which constituency?
10. The Modi 2.0 Government created which new Ministry while allocating portfolios to new Council of Ministers on May 31?
(A) Ministry of Nari Shakti
(B) Ministry of Jal Shakti
(C) Ministry of Space exploration
(D) Ministry of Earth Sciences
(E) Ministry of Ayush
(B) Omar Abdullah
(C) Ajit Doval
(D) M. K. Narayanan
(E) Rajinder Khanna
12. India shares the top rank in Ernst & Young (EY) Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019 with which country?
13. The Rythu Bandhu scheme is launched by which state?
(D) Tamil Nadu
14. Which team has won the 2019 UEFA Champions League Trophy?
(C) Real Madrid
(D) Manchester City
(E) None of the above
(E) Relay race
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.