Current Affairs Quiz for September 4, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 04/09/2019
1. Which historical monument has got India’s first-ever architectural LED illumination?
(A) Lal Kila
(B) Taj Mahal
(C) Hawa Mahal
(D) Qutub Minar
(E) Jantar Mantar
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has become the first Indian Prime Minister to visit ___________ Russian region.
3. What is the total number of indigenous products that have been accorded GI tag from Tamil Nadu?
4. Who is the most successful Indian test captain overseas?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
(C) Sourav Ganguly
(D) Kapil Dev
(E) None of the Above
5. Which month is designated as ‘Rashtriya Poshan Maah’ by Union Government?
6. Mega UN Summit to Combat Desertification started in which city?
(E) New Delhi
7. Which city hosted the 72nd session of WHO Regional Committee of South-East Asia?
(A) New Delhi
8. Terracotta Grinder’ that will grind the wasted and broken pottery items for re-using in pottery-making was launched by KVIC recently. In which city was it launched.?
9. Congo Fever has been reported in which Indian state recently?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(E) Madhya Pradesh
10. When is the International Day of Charity observed every year?
(A) 6th September
(B) 5th September
(C) 7th September
(D) 8th September
(E) 9th September
11. ____________ e-commerce company recently announced to eliminate single-use plastic from its packaging by June 2020?
(D) Paytm Mall
12. Which among the following places has been titled as ‘Best Swachh Iconic Place’ in India?
(A) Golden Temple
(B) Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine
(C) Taj Mahal
(D) Rani Sati Mata Temple
(E) Kedarnath Temple
13. FIFA world cup 2022 will be organized in which country?
14. Agrarian festival ‘Nuakhai’ is celebrated in which state?
(A) West Bengal
15. Which city hosted the 4th South-Asian Speaker’s Summit?
(A) New Delhi
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.