Current Affairs Quiz for October 4, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 04/10/2019
1. Which of the following countries is going to withdraw itself from OPEC in January 2020?
2. India’s novel monsoon model, the Monsoon Mission Coupled Forecast Model (CFS) has failed to do better in forecasting excess rainfall, received during August-September 2019. Consider the following statements about CFS and Monsoon Mission.
I. National Monsoon Mission was launched in 2014 by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) for developing a state-of-the-art prediction for monsoon precipitation on various time scales.
II. CFS was based on the Climate Forecast System (CFS) of Japan.
III. India Meteorological Department is the deploying organization.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. I and II
B. II and III
C. III only
D. I and III
3. Union Home Minister Amit Shah flagged off Second _____ Express, from New Delhi on 3 October.
A. Tejas Express
B. Vande Bharat Express
C. Shatabdi Express
D. Maharaja Express
4. Which of the state governments has launched ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative for making governance more people-centric?
5. The first-ever Floating Basketball Court of India is installed in :
6. With which of the Indian automaker companies has Ford Motor agreed for a joint venture (JV)?
A. Tata Motors
B. Mahindra and Mahinda
C. Maruti Suzuki
D. Eicher Motors
7. Who has been appointed as MD and CEO of Oil India Limited?
i. Utpal Bora
ii. Sushil Chandra Mishr
iii. Biswajit Roy
iv. Nilesh Shah
8. Which of the following cricketers won the Professional Cricketers’ Association (PCA) Players’ of the Year award?
A. Ian Morgan
B. Ben Stokes
C. Ken Williamson
D. Jofra Archer
9. As per the Ministry of Power, India achieved 1 crore LED street light mark under the SLNP (Street Light National Programme). Which of the following states tops the chart in terms of installation number?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
10. Prime Minister Modi inaugurates a metro service and ENT hospital on Thursday in ____ through video conference.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.348 Views