Current Affairs Quiz for February 05, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 05, 2020
1. Due to Coronavirus’s impact, Surat Diamond hub will suffer how much loss in the next two months?
(A) Rs. 4000 crore
(B) Rs. 5000 crore
(C) Rs. 6000 crore
(D) Rs. 8000 crore
(E) Rs. 7000 crore
2. The IHS Markit India Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell in August 2019 to what number?
(B) 54.4 %
(C) 50.4 %
(D) 52.4 %
(E) 51.4 %
3. The government is to sell what percent of the share in the BPCL?
(A) 40 %
(B) 49 %
(C) 53 %
(D) 52 %
(E) 51 %
4. The new Al Jebali shallow gas reserve is buried between which two cities of the UAE?
(A) Sarjah and Ras Al Khaimah
(B) Dubai and Sharjah
(C) Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah
(D) Dubai and Sharjah
(E) Dubai and Abu Dhabi
5. Which state won the Best Performance in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana award presented by the Minister of Women and Child Development?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
6. The Banker Magazine named which Indian Banker as the Central Banker of the Year (Asia- Pacific 2020)?
(A) Anand Patel
(B) Sandeep Harjal
(C) Shaktikanta Das
(D) Shakti Khanna
(E) Pankaj Kapoor
7. Which city hosts the famous Kala Ghoda Art Festival annually?
8. Which city hosted the third Defence Attaches conference 2020?
(E) New Delhi
9. A low-cost vaccination was developed recently by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute for which disease?
(A) Hepatitis A
(C) Swine Fever
(E) Chicken Pox
10. In which state has the L&T MBDA Missile Systems (LTMMSL) missile integration facility been recently set up?
(A) Tamil Nadu
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.727 Views