Current Affairs Quiz for August 5, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 05/08/2019
1. Who will head the task force on employment created by the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister?
(A) Bibek Debroy
(B) Rajiv Kumar
(C) Amitabh Kant
(D) V. K. Saraswat
(E) Rathin Roy
2. Which Indian bank in China gets connected with China’s National Advanced Payment System?
(A) Bank of India
(B) State Bank of India
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) ICICI Bank
(E) Yes Bank
3. Who will head the reconstituted Group of Ministers on Mob lynchings?
(A) Nitin Gadkari
(B) S. Jaishankar
(C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(D) Amit Shah
(E) Arun Jaitley
4. Which state has launched ‘Save Green, Stay Clean’ campaign to preserve the greenery?
(A) West Bengal
5. What is India’s ranking in the Water Stress Index 2019?
6. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Wipro?
(A) Rohaan Premji
(B) Tariq Premji
(C) Rishad Premji
(D) Hasham Premji
(E) Abidali Z Neemuchwala
7. When is the World Breastfeeding Week observed globally?
(A) August 1-7
(B) July 25-31
(C) August 10-17
(D) July 30-August 5
(E) August 7-13
8. In which city the Space Situational Awareness Control Centre is being set up by ISRO?
9. Under the recent Liquidity Infusion Facility (LIFt) Scheme, what is the max limit for each Housing Finance Companies?
(A) Rs 100 crore
(B) Rs 500 crore
(C) Rs 200 crore
(D) Rs 400 crore
(E) Rs 900 crore
10. Which Indian state will get the world’s first ultra-fast hyperloop transportation system?
(D) Tamil Nadu
(E) Andhra Pradesh
11. Researchers have developed Hydro Thermal Carbonization for wet Municipal Solid Waste management. Which institute do they belong to?
(A) IIT Delhi
(B) IIT Madras
(C) IIT Kanpur
(D) IIT Kharagpur
(E) IIT Bombay
12. Who has partnered with the Indian army for 10 electric cars in New Delhi to combat air pollution?
(A) State Express Transport Corporation
(B) United Electrical Industries Limited
(C) Energy Efficiency Services Ltd
(D) Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd
(E) None of the above
13. Where will the Bureau of Indian Standards set up a testing center for Pashmina?
14. Who has recently been selected for the Ramon Magsaysay Award 2019?
(A) Rajdeep Sardesai
(B) Arnab Goswami
(C) Sudhir Chaudhary
(D) Ravish Kumar
(E) Barkha Dutt
15. What India’s rank in the Global GDP ranking in 2018?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.