Current Affairs Quiz for September 5, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 05/09/2019
1. Union Government has approved Infusion of capital by Government in which bank?
(B) Kotak Mahindra
2. India has announced a contribution of ________ million to GFTAM for 2020-22
3. Which company has become 1st Indian original equipment manufacturer to get BS-VI certification for its Heavy-duty trucks?
(A) Hindustan Motors Limited
(B) Mahindra and Mahindra
(C) Ashok Leyland
(D) Tata Motors
(E) Chinkara Motors
4. India has taken over the AWEB Chair from which country for a two year period?
5. When is World Coconut Day observed?
(A) 2nd September
(B) 3rd September
(C) 1st September
(D) 5th September
(E) 6th September
6. All limits on nuclear research and development programme have been lifted by which country?
7. ______ ministry has recently announced a complete ban of plastic usage from 15 September
(A) Food and Consumer Affairs
8. Which city has bagged the top spot on the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Index 2019?
(C) New York
(D) New Delhi
9. Who has been appointed as the Indian High Commissioner in Lesotho?
(A) Satbir Singh
(B) Sanjay Rana
(C) Jaideep Sarkar
(D) Alok Kumar Sinha
(E) Kishan Dan Dewal
10. US has been accused of launching cyber-attacks to infiltrate its internal information systems by which telecom company?
11. Bianca Andreescu belongs to which nation?
12. Teachers’ Day is celebrated annually to commemorate the birth anniversary of which former Indian President?
(A) APJ Abdul Kalam
(B) Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
(C) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(D) Rajendra Prasad
(E) V V Giri
13. Hanuma Vihari jumped up 40 places to be placed at number _____ in the latest ICC Test Ranking?
14. Which IIT has been selected for setting up a Sophisticated Analytical and Technical Help Institute (SATHI)?
(A) IIT Mumbai
(B) IIT Jodhpur
(C) IIT Delhi
(D) IIT Kharagpur
(E) IIT Madras
15. Which city is hosting the 1st National Conference on Cyber Crime Investigation?
(C) New Delhi
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1191 Views