Current Affairs Quiz for November 05, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 05/11/2019
1. The 19th India-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission on Military and Military-Technical Cooperation is being held in
(A) New Delhi
(C) St. Petersburg
2. Which of the following countries is not a part of the East Asia Summit?
(B) North Korea
(C) South Korea
3. Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Joint Exercise is being held in
(A) New Delhi
(D) Kuala Lumpur
4. Which of the following country is a member state of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation?
5. _____ is an initiative recently launched by Finance Minister which is an Ease of Doing Business monitoring dashboard of the Indian Customs which will help the public see the daily Customs.
6. _____ is an app released by finance minister which will facilitate hassle-free and faster clearance by Customs at the airports.
(D) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
7. 6th Parliamentary Speakers’ Summit of G 20 Countries is being held in
(B) New York
8. Which country recently withdrew from Paris Climate Accord?
(C) United States of America
9. Supreme Court recently banned _____in Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and Western UP.
(A) Heavy Vehicles
(B) Bursting crackers
(C) Stubble burning
(D) Jhum cultivation
10. _____Secures No 1 spot for eighth time in his career in Lawn tennis recently
(A) Rafael Nadal
(B) Novak Djokovic
(C) Roger Federer
(D) Andy Murray
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.