Current Affairs Quiz for February 06, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 06, 2020
1. The United States has recently signed a trade deal with which country?
(C) United Kingdom
2. Union Cabinet has approved setting up Vardhavan Port in which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
3. As per the IIT amendment bill 2020 how many IITs have been accorded with the status of Institutions of National Importance (INI)?
4. How much did Bhutan earn last year through the Sustainable Development Fee?
(A) 50 million USD
(B) 100 miilion USD
(C) 26 miilion USD
(D)10 million USD
(E) 30 million USD
5. Which industry is likely to contribute 365 billion USDs for India to become a 5 trillion dollar economy?
(A) IT industry
(B) Banking Industry
(C) Agricultural Industry
(D) Telecommunication Industry
(E) Automation Industry
6. What is India’s rank in the International Intellectual Property Index?
7. Which city of Rajasthan has got the World Heritage Certificate from UNESCO ?
8. Which state has launched the Janasevaka Scheme?
(A) Tamil Nadu
9. The Union Cabinet recently approved amendments to bring ___________ under the regulation of Reserve Bank of India.
(A) Agriculture Societies
(B) Self Help Groups Society
(C) Land Development Companies
(D) Cooperative Banks
(E) Finance companies
10. Which city is hosting the 11h edition of DefExpo?
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.751 Views