Current Affairs Quiz for August 6, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 06/08/2019
1. Which company has developed the QRSAM surface-to-air missile along with DRDO?
(A) Bharat Dynamics Limited
(B) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
(C) Bharat Electronics Limited
(D) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
(E)None of the above
2. The 10th Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) Ministerial Meeting was held in which country?
3. Who is the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of LIC Housing Finance?
(A) Siddhartha Mohanty
(B) Shaji Varghese
(C) Vinay Shah
(D) Kapish Jain
(E) Sunita Sharma
4. Which city has constructed India’s first-ever underwater transport tunnel?
5. What is the total cost approved by the government for the Kosi-Mechi river interlinking project in Bihar?
(A) Rs 2500 crore
(B) Rs 4900 crore
(C) Rs 5200 crore
(D) Rs 3600 crore
(E) Rs 4500 crore
6. After the scrapping of Article 370, the Jammu and Kashmir state is bifurcated into how many units?
7. Who is the interim CEO of HSBC Bank?
(A) Bill Winters
(B) Richard Fairbank
(C) Jose Antonio Alvarez
(D) Noel Quinn
(E) Tom Paul
8. Which city will host the 2019 Regional Conference on Good Governance?
(D) New Delhi
9. Which is the world’s first fully digital trade finance bank?
(A) Unity Trade Bank
(B) British Commonwealth Trade Bank
(C) Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank
(D) Dubai Trade Bank
(E) Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
10. Which Indian wrestler has won gold in Poland Open 2019?
(A) Kavita Devi
(B) Vinesh Phogat
(C) Sakshi Malik
(D) Babita Kumari
(E) Babita Phogat
11. In which state the Archaeological Survey of India has found ‘Bharati Huda’, a rural settlement thrived 3600 years ago?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
12. Under the Human Genome Mapping Project, how many people will be scanned?
13. UGC has informed all universities in India to subscribe to which Swedish anti-plagiarism software?
14. Which former Maldives president was taken to a detention center after being returned to the country?
(A) Ahmed Adeeb
(B) Mohammad Morsi
(C) Waheed Hassan
(D) Abdulla Yameen
(E) None of the above
15. Which leader has received National Order of Merit by African government?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind
(B) Donald Trump
(C) Vladimir Putin
(D) Xi Jinping
(E) Shinzō Abe
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.256 Views