Current Affairs Quiz for November 06, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 06/11/2019
1. Khorasan belongs to which of the following terrorist/militant groups?
2. Ethanol is produced from
(A) B-heavy molasses
4. Gurbani Gayan was recently held at Rashtrapati Bhavan to commemorate the 550th birth anniversary of _____.
(A) Guru Ram Das
(B) Guru Arjun
(C) Guru Nanak Dev
(D) Guru Hargobind
5. Wastelands – 2019 was recently released by which Indian ministry?
(A) Environment and Forests Ministry
(B) Commerce Ministry
(C) Agriculture Ministry
(D) Science and Technology Ministry
6. India International Science Festival was recently inaugurated by the Prime Minister through video conferencing in _____.
8. Which of the following country is not a member of the Governing Council of South Asia Co-operative Environment Programme, SACEP.
9. What is the name of the cyclone that is likely to hit Gujarat?
10. _____ the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company will float initial public offering (IPO).
(A) Saudi Aramco
(C) Saudi Arabian Development Co. Ltd
(D) Petro Rabigh
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.