Current Affairs Quiz for January 7, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 7, 2020
1. ________ has signed a bilateral memorandum of understanding with Kazakhstan-based Astana Financial Services Authority for mutual cooperation and technical assistance?
2. UBER will join hands with the motor company to develop electric flying taxis?
(B) Mercedes Benz
3. Which Bank has bagged the contract from MCGM for online payment services?
(A) Dena Bank
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Bank of Baroda
(D) UCO Bank
(E) Indian Bank
4. Which organization will observe the year 2020 as a Year of Mobility?
(A) Border Security Force
(B) Central Industrial Security Force
(C) Indian Navy
(D) Indian Air Force
(E) Central Reserve Police Force
5. ISRO has proposed an infrastructure plan worth INR 2,700 crores to build the Human Space Flight Infrastructure Centre in which state?
(C) New Delhi
(D) West Bengal
(E) Andhra Pradesh
6. The Sale of Darjeeling Tea is affected by an illegal influx of tea from which country?
7. India’s Foreign Exchange touches all-time high of ________ billion USD in the week that ended on December 27, 2019?
(A) 458.468 billion
(B) 456.468 billion
(C) 457.468 billion
(D) 457.496 billion
(E) 454.468 billion
8. India will set strict restrictions on non-essential imports from which country?
9. In which year did the United States roll off the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal?
10. Where is the National Stock Exchange Knowledge Hub powered by AI inaugurated?
(C) New Delhi
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.576 Views