Current Affairs Quiz for February 07, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 07, 2020
1. Which of the following country has introduced the feed-in tariff system that will boost investments in the renewable energy sector?
2. Which company will replace Yes Bank in the 50 share pack of the Nifty 50?
(B) Indiabulls Housing Finance
(E) Canara Bank
3. The government has allotted INR ________ crores for the Mumbai – Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project.
(A) 4000 crores
(B) 4900 crores
(C) 5300 crores
(D) 5200 crores
(E) 5600 crores
4. Which Indian Company has recently entered the elite club of Rs. 3 trillion market capitalization?
(D) Canara Bank
(E) Bharti Airtel
5. The central government has approved Alliance Air to start flight operations between India and which country, by waiving 20-aircraft rule?
(C) Sri Lanka
6. A new Children’s protection fund has been launched by Britain’s Prince Charles by which Asian country?
(C) Sri Lanka
7. According to the SASE report, the Himalayas have got ______ more snowfall this year than usual ?
(A) 2.6 %
(B) 30 %
(C) 25 %
(D) 20 %
(E) 5.3 %
8. The Aero and Defence Park will be developed in which Indian city?
(E) New Delhi
9. What are the current lending rates prescribed by RBI to commercial banks?
(A) 5.35 percent
(B) 5.10 percent
(C) 5.23 percent
(D) 5.15 percent
(E) 5.20 percent
10. Which digital payment company has rolled out an all-in-one payment device?
(D) Google Pay
(E) Amazon Pay
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.736 Views