Current Affairs Quiz for March 07, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 07/03/2019
1. PM Narendra Modi launched which programme to ensure seamless travel across the country?
(A)National Nation Card
(B)One Nation, One Card
(D)Common India Card
(E) One Card for all
3. Which bank acquired a 9.9 percent stake in non-banking finance company Kisan Finance?
(D)Kotak Mahindra Bank
(E) AU Bank
4. Which country will collaborate with Bhutan, Nepal, Indonesia and Malaysia to increase the population of three species of Asian rhinos?
5. Recently, Geological Survey Of India launched how many permanent global positioning systems(GPS) stations across India?
6. Which organization launched the Young Scientist Programme to train class 9 students in space technology and its applications?
(E) New York
9. Which company partnered with India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation to offer home buyers enhanced loan eligibility and easy loans?
(A)PNB Housing Finance Company Limited
(B)IDBI Home Finance Company
(D)ICICI Home Finance
10. Recently, China lowered its economic growth for 2019 to how much percent?
11. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Coordination Committee of the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games?
(E)None of the above
(E) Javagal Srinath
13. Which bank won the best bank award from the Tamil Nadu government for meeting the needs of Women’s Self Help Groups?
(B)Indian Overseas Bank
(E) Karnataka Bank
15. When is National Safety Day observed?
(E) March 6
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.995 Views