Current Affairs Quiz for June 07, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 07/06/2019
1. Name the first Indian state to launch the world’s first emissions trading system for particulate pollution.
(D) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which of these is the first Indian project to receive power generated from a waste-to-energy plant?
(B) Delhi Metro
(C) Jaipur Metro
(D) Chennai Metro
(E) Bengaluru Metro
3. Which of these port has been declared as a wilful defaulter by the Bank of Baroda?
(B) Okha Port
(C) Krishnapatnam Port
(D) Chennai Port
(E) Kandla Port
(A) Universal Draft Identity Number
(B) Unique Digital Identification Number
(C) Unified Document Identity Number
(D) Unique Document Identification Number
(E) Universal Digital Identity Number
6. Which country has topped the Sustainable Development Goals Gender Index 2019?
7. IRDAI has increased the third party (TP) motor insurance premium for small and medium private cars between 12-12.5 percent for 2019-20. The new premium rate will apply with effect from:
(A)16 June 2019
(B) 30 June 2019
(C) 1 July 2019
(D) 15 July 2019
(E) 1 Dec 2019
8. Which Indian footballer holds the record for the most capped international player?
(B) Bhaichung Bhutia
(C) Sunil Chhetri
(D) Udanta Singh
(E) Gurpreet Singh
9. The joint air exercise Garuda VI will take place between the Air Force of India and _________
10. Who will take over as the Executive Chairman of Wipro post-retirement of its founder Azim Premji in July 2019?
(A) Yash Premji
(B) Tariq Premji
(C) Rishad Premji
(D) Aryan Premji
(B) Minister of Skill Development
(C) Minister of Human Resource Development
(D) Minister of Finance
(E) Minister of Textiles
12. Who has been appointed as the President of the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)?
(B) Michel Tommo Monthe
(C) Omar Hilale
(D) Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
(E) None of the above
13. What is the rate of minimum Leverage Ratio(LR) set by RBI for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs)?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.481 Views