Current Affairs Quiz for January 8, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 8, 2020
1. Who chaired the Second National GST Conference of Central and State Tax Commissioners?
(A) Dr. Sunil Trehan
(B) Dr. Asha Nyati
(C) Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey
(D) Dr. Ajay Makwana
(E) Dr. Aruna Agarwal
2. The government of India has approved disaster relief funds for how many states?
3. Which Bank has partnered with Common Service Centre (CSC) for sale of FASTags?
(A) Dena Bank
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Paytm Payment Bank
(D) UCO Bank
(E) Indian Bank
4. The International Meteorological Organisation released its “State of Climate Report” for the year 2019 on January 7, 2020. How many lives were claimed in India due to climate change in the year 2019?
5. ArogyaSri Scheme, an initiative to provide free medical treatment to the poor, is the flagship scheme of which state?
(C) New Delhi
(D) West Bengal
(E) Andhra Pradesh
6. What is the GDP growth rate of the country for the year 2019-20 according to statistics released by the Central Statistics Office?
(B) 6.2 %
(C) 6.0 %
7. Which institution released its study on the Effect of Automation on FDI flows?
(A) New Development Bank
(B) European Investment Bank
(C) World Bank
(D) Reserve Bank of India
(E) Asian Development Bank
8. Which country received a line of credit (LOC) of $75 million from India, for the installation of solar parks?
9. In which state is the first silk processing plant of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is set up to boost production of Patola sarees?
(D) West Bengal
(E) Andhra Pradesh
10. Which ministry organizes a multilateral conference known as Raisina Dialogue annually?
(A) Home Ministry
(B) Ministry of Railways
(C) Ministry of External Affairs
(D) Ministry of Finance
(E) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.788 Views