Current Affairs Quiz for April 08, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 08/04/2019
1. The Indian Army discovered the wreckage of a World War II aircraft from which Indian state?
(E) West Bengal
(E) None of the above
(A)Rs 30000 cr
(B)Rs 45000 cr
(C)Rs 75000 cr
(D)Rs 50000 cr
(E) Rs 55000 cr
5. Which city has created history and elected Lori LightFoot as first African American woman as its mayor for the first time?
(E) New Jersey
(E) IIT Madras
8. Who will be the brand ambassador of Jammu and Kashmir election department general polls?
(E) Smriti Irani
10. The Finance ministry is believed to have met the revised fiscal deficit target of______percent in the last fiscal 2018-19.
(E) Abhay Singh
13. Who was appointed as Google India industry head?
(E) Sundar Pichai
(E) Ranveer Singh
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.664 Views