Current Affairs Quiz for January 9, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 9, 2020
1. What was the total number of internet users in 2019 in India?
(A) 585.69 Million
(B) 745.69 Million
(C) 665.31 Million
(D) 445.96 Million
(E) 545.69 Million
2. __________ mandatory standard individual health insurance policy was launched by IRDAI.
(A) Aarogya Plus
(B) Aarogya Suraksha
(C) Aarogya Sansar
(D) Aarogya Jeevan
(E) Aarogya Sanjeevani
3. India has banned the import of refined palm oil from which country?
4. How much fund has been approved by the government for the North East natural gas grid project?
(A) Rs.4449 crore
(B) Rs.5559 crore
(C) Rs.3339 crore
(D) Rs.4300 crore
(E) Rs.6669 crore
5. An MoU was signed between India and the United Kingdom to make which department energy efficient?
(A) Jal Shakti
6. What was the distance of the earth from the neutron stars recently discovered by LEGO?
(A) 525 million light-years
(B) 523 million light-years
(C) 522 million light-years
(D) 520 million light-years
(E) 524 million light-years
7. Indian Navy has started working on the GOCO model. In this context what does GOCO stand for?
(A) Government-Owned Civil Operation
(B) Government Operating Contractor Owned
(C) Government Owned Contractor Operated
(D) Government Operation on Civil Organizations
(E) None of the above
8. India has signed MoU with which country for outer space cooperation?
(C) United Kingdom
(E) United States
9. Which financial institution has allowed Category-I Banks to offer forex rates 24*7 to Indian clients?
(A) Finance Ministry of India
(B) Securities and Exchange Board of India
(C) Reserve Bank of India
(D) World Bank
(E) All India Financial Institutions
10. What is the name of the platform launched by NPCI for fast and secure payment?
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.717 Views