Current Affairs Quiz for May 09, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 09/05/2019
1. Which country has terminated its Black List of Indian-origin people?
(C) New Zealand
2. Recently Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu released a postage stamp to commemorate the 750th birth anniversary of which person?
(A)Sri Ravi Jai Shankar
(B)Sri Vedanta Desikan
(D)Sri Ram charan
(E) Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
3. Name the mission, under which Khadi and Village Industries Commission(KVIC) distributed 1 lakh bee-boxes that produced 246 metric tonnes of honey so far.
(B) Sweet Mission
(C) Bee Mission
(D) Honey Bee Mission
(E) Sweet Honey Mission
(A) New Zealand
(B) Sri Lanka
5. The life and works of which Politician is set to be filmed jointly by India and Bangladesh?
(A) Obaidul Quader
(B) Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
(C) Kazi Nazrul Islam
(D) Hussain Muhammad Ershad
(E) Najma Heptulla
7. Which organisation has signed MoU with Automotive Research Association of India in various projects related to e mobility?
8. Which country’s parliament has approved a constitutional reform to remove the post of prime minister recently?
(B) Ivory Coast
9. Which Indian has been re-elected to International Narcotics Control Board?
(B) Jagdish Bhagwati
(C) Gita Gopinath
(D) Jagjit Pavadia
(E) Nirmala Sitharaman
11. What is the reason behind the fall in Direct tax collections of Rs 82,000 crore in 2018-19?
(B) Social and Political Factors
(C) Shortage in low corporate tax collections
(E) None of the above
12. Name the Blockchain based service launched by the tech giant, Microsoft.
(A) Azure Blockchain Service
(B) Abra Blockchain Service
(C) Ardor Blockchain Service
(D) Bitswift Blockchain Service
(E) FitBit Blockchain Service
(D) Didymos B
(E) 2 Pallas
14. India recently was re-elected as Observer to which international forum?
(A) Arctic Council
(B) World Bank
(C) United Nations Mission in South Sudan
(D) United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
(E) CRY Foundation
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!859 Views