Current Affairs Quiz for September 9, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 09/09/2019
1. India’s first-ever helicopter summit was held in which city?
(E) None of these
2. Which among the following Union Territories will have a common high court?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir and Daman and Diu
(B) Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh
(C) Ladakh and Daman and Diu
(D) Ladakh and Lakshadweep
(E) Lakshadweep and Daman and Diu
3. India has announced _________ dollar humanitarian aid to the Bahamas.
(A) 2 Million
(B) 5 Million
(C) 1 Million
(D) 3 Million
(E) 4 Million
4. Ram Jethmalani, one of India’s most renowned and respected criminal lawyers, passed away at the age of 95 on September 8, 2019. Which among the following cases was not fought by him?
(A) Jessica Lal murder case
(B) Indira Gandhi assassination case
(C) Ajmal Kasab death penalty case
(D) Arvind Kejriwal vs Arun Jaitley defamation case
(E) Asaram sexual assault case
5. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Indian Government signed USD 200 million loan agreement to upgrade rural roads in _________ State.
(E) Uttar Pradesh
6. ANGAN’, an international Conference on Energy Efficiency in Building Sector was held in which city?
(A) New Delhi
7. What is the name of the book based on the speeches of President Ramnath Kovind, whose second edition was recently released by the Vice President?
(A) Loktantra Ke Swar
(B) Bharat Ke Swar
(C) Desh Ke Swar
(D) Janta Ke Swar
(E) Rashtrapati Ke Swar
8. Who bagged the 2019 U.S. Open women’s singles tournament?
(A) Serena Williams
(B) Bianca Andreescu
(C) Maria Sharapova
(D) Sania Mirza
(E) Meghan Markle
9. Freedom fighter Heeralal Sharma, who passed away recently, hailed from which city of Rajasthan?
10. Which country has been declared free from Avian Influenza (H5N1)?
11. Which member-countries of the WHO South-East Asia region have successfully controlled Hepatitis B?
(A) Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand and Bhutan
(B) Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand and India
(C) Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand and India
(D) Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand and Indonesia
(E) Bangladesh, Indonesia, Thailand and India
12. Which EU country has decided to phase out the controversial weedkiller glyphosate by 2023?
13. Which Mughal king sat on the throne with the title of ” Padshah Gazi”?
14. Which edition of the Venice International Film Festival Awards was held at Venice Lido in Venice?
15. Abdul Qadir, the renowned leg-spinner passed away recently. He hailed from which country?
(E) South Africa
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.