NEET Rules And Regulations: The Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) will issue the NEET 2019 admit card. Candidates can go to the NEET official website and log in to their accounts to download the NEET admit card. Candidates who are appearing for the NEET exam should follow the rules and regulations specified by NTA.
At this stage, candidates should also be aware of NEET rules and regulations, dress code, and other points to remember so that they do not face any hassle on the day of the exam. Candidates must strictly follow the NEET rules and regulations as prescribed by CBSE. In this article, we will give detailed information regarding NEET rules and regulations for boys and girls. Read on to find out.
NEET Rules And Regulations For Boys And Girls: NEET Dress Code
NTA has implemented strict NEET rules and regulations for both boys and girls. It has strict NEET guidelines for dress code of NEET 2019 aspirants which must be followed by all the candidates. Also, as per NEET rules and regulations, students are not allowed to carry certain items inside the exam hall.
NEET Rules And Regulations: NEET Dress Code For Boys / Male Candidates
The male candidates of NEET (UG) 2019 are instructed to follow the following dress code:
- Light clothes, like shirts with half sleeves.
- Big buttons in the shirt are not allowed.
- Trousers, pants, of light color; avoid wearing jeans.
- Slippers or sandals with low heels are allowed but shoes are not allowed.
NEET Rules And Regulations: NEET Dress Code For Girls / Female Candidates
The female candidates of NEET (UG) 2018 are instructed to follow the following dress code:
- Light colored half sleeve clothes should not have brooch/badge, big buttons, flowers etc.
- Clothes should not have brooch/badge, big buttons, flowers etc.
- Trouser / Salwar
- Slippers or sandals with low heels are allowed but shoes are not allowed
1. According to NEET rules and regulations, candidates coming in customary dress should report at least one hour before the last reporting time i.e. 9.30 AM.
2. Ornaments like Ring, Nose-pin, Earrings, Chain, Pendants, Necklace, Badge and Brooch, etc. are not allowed.
NEET Rules And Regulations: Items Barred In The Exam Hall
Candidates must not carry the following items inside the NEET exam hall:
- Stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, etc.
- Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
It is to be noted that the centers will not provide any arrangement to keep any articles/items belonging to the students. As per NEET rules and regulations, if any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items listed above, it will be considered as use of unfair means. Strict actions will be taken against the candidates.
With just a few weeks left for NEET 2018, candidates must revise the NEET syllabus thoroughly and solve as many NEET practice questions as possible, including previous year questions. Students must also take NEET mock tests at least once in three-four days and then revise their weak chapters and concepts.
With Embibe’s personalized guidance provide by its premium product, RANKUP, score improvement is guaranteed as it helps in improving your academic knowledge and test-taking skills, like time management.
We hope this detailed article on NEET Rules and Regulations helps you. If you have any query regarding NEET Rules and Regulations, feel free to drop a comment below, and we will get back to you.