Current Affairs Quiz for February 10, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 10, 2020
1. The merger of which three banks will create the business volume of Rs. 18 Lakh Crore?
A. SBI, HDFC & Union Bank of India
B. Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India & Oriental Bank of Commerce
C. J&K Bank, Canara Bank & ICICI Bank
D. Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank & Union Bank of India
E. HDFC, ICICI Bank & SBI
2. RBI launched which tool to capture the extent of digitization of payments in India?
A. Digital Payment Index
B. Online Price Index
C. Residential Property Price Index
D. Sensitive Index
E. Payment Control Index
3. Which state is planning to have a digital vault to store documents?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. New Delhi
E. Tamil Nadu
4. After achieving the feat of ‘Billion Transactions in a Month’, which new goal is set by India in the Digital India campaign?
A. Trillion Transaction in a Month
B. Billion Transaction in a Day
C.Billion Transactions in a Week
D. Million Transaction in an Hour
E. Million Transaction in a Minute
5. Which tool is being implemented by the RBI to accelerate the clearance of cheques?
A. Cheque Clearance System (CCS)
B. Cheque Regulatory System (CRS)
C. Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
D. Cheque Disposal System (CDS)
E. Cheque Approval System (CAS)
6. How many approximate cases of online fraud have been registered in 2017-18 as per the National Crime Records Bureau?
7. How much money did the IDBI Bank raise through the Basel III Compliant Tier 2 Bonds?
A. Rs. 745 crores
B. Rs. 754 crores
C. Rs. 9000 crores
D. Rs. 4557 crores
E. Rs. 4743 crores
8. What was the unemployment rate of India for the year 2017-18 according to the Periodic Labour Force Survey?
9. What is the name of the gene diversity project ?
A. Genome India Project
B. Gene India Project
C. Gene Diversity Project
D. Gene Diversity Pool Project
E. Genome Diversity Project
10. Who was recently appointed as the new Chief Digital Officer of the HDFC Bank?
A. Chanda Kochar
B. Indra Nooyi
C. Nitin Chugh
D. Anjani Rathor
E. Aditya Puri
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.992 Views