Current Affairs Quiz for October 10, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 10/10/2019
1) Which of the following learning programs is going to be launched by the Human Resource Development Minister for allowing students to realize their complete potential and contribute to society?
2) Which space agency has developed an UltraViolet telescope to study short flashes in Earth’s atmosphere?
B) Russian space agency
3. John B. Goodenough, M. Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino win Nobel 2019 in _____.
4. With which of the following organizations does Government partner for the ‘Crafted in India’ project?
5. Who among the following won the World Gymnastics Championships medal in Stuttgart, Germany?
A. Svetlana Khorkina
B. Simon Biles
C. Shallon Olsen
D. Alexa Moreno
6. Who among the following is to receive the Asia Environment Enforcement Award in 2019?
A. Ruchi Ghanashyam
B. Anumala Gitesh Sharma
C. Ramesh Pandey
D. Manindra Dixit
7. Which of these devices is recently launched by the Centre for fishermen to provide satellite-based information regarding disasters?
D. None of the above
8. Which of the following food and beverages companies won the Secretary of State’s Award for Corporate Excellence in the field of water conservation?
A. The Coca-Cola
B. Pepsico India
C. Parle India
D. 7Up company
9. Which of the neighbouring countries received over 10,000 vials of Antirabies vaccines from India?
10. Consider the following statements about recently published reports and decisions of the National Health Mission (NHM).
I. According to the Health System Strengthening Conditionality Report, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala and Assam are the top-performing states.
II. The States were assessed based on Immunization status, health and wellness centres, primary health centres, district hospitals, provisioning of mental health services and screening of people around the health and wellness centres for non-communicable diseases.
III. No penalty is issued for worst performing states yet.
Which of the statements above is/are correct?
A. I and III
B. I and II
C. II only
D. All of the above
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.414 Views