Current Affairs Quiz for December 10, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Who headed the Indian delegation in the 18th India-Myanmar Foreign Office Consultations held in New Delhi?
(A) Dharmendra Pradhan
(B) Ram Nath Kovind
(C) Amit Shah
(D) Vijay Gokhale
2. Duchifat 3 – Satelite is built by students of which country?
(D) Sri Lanka
3. Zozibini Tunzi who won the Miss Universe Crown For 2019 belongs to which country?
(D) South Africa
4. National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) and Aramco Asia have signed an MoU for developing MSME ecosystem in the oil and natural gas sector in India. In which country is Aramco Asia based?
(B) Saudi Arabia
5. Which city hosted the India and Australia 2+2 Dialogue?
(C) New Delhi
6. Who introduced The Constitution(126th) Amendment Bill Introduced in Lok Sabha On December 9, 2019?
(A) Amit Shah
(B) Piyush Bhandari
(C) Smriti Irani
(D) Rajnath Singh
7. Atal Innovation was an innovative mission of which Government Organization?
(A) NGO Darpan
(B) NITI Ayog
(C) Ministry of Culture
8. Human Library event was held in which state?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
9. When was GST Stakeholder Feedback Diwas organized by the Government of India?
(A) 6 December 2019
(B) 9 December 2019
(C) 5 December 2019
(D) 7 December 2019
10. Which document will be necessary for getting the fourth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi(PM-Kisan) income support scheme?
(A) Pan Card
(B) Aadhar Card
(C) Rashan Card
(D) BPL Card
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.59 Views