Current Affairs Quiz for February 11, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 11, 2020
1. According to the Public Enterprise Survey 2018-19, which company contributed the most to the total profits earned by the CPSEs?
B. Bharat Petroleum
C. Bharti Airtel
D. Air India
E. Indian Oil Corporation
2. How much public procurement has taken place through Government e-Marketplace (GeM) till date?
A. Rs. 10,000 crores
B. Rs. 1 lakh crores
C. Rs. 1000 crores
D. Rs. 40,000 crores
E. Rs. 4000 crores
3. What are the three themes underlying in the Budget 2020?
A. Make in India, Financial Stability & Peace
B. Economic Development, Health Care & Education
C. Aspirational India, Economic Development for All & A Caring Society
D. Banking Stability, Economic Development & Security
E. Growing Industries, Employment & Ecological Balance
4. How many companies were shortlisted by SEBI for the ‘Data Analytics Project’?
5. How much interest rates does SBI pay to its customers on retail fixed deposits?
A. 4.5% – 6.6%
B. 5.6% – 6.7%
C. 4% – 6%
D. 2.4% – 4.6%
E. 5.6% – 5.7%
6. To what amount has the Department of Financial Services has raised the savings deposit insurance cover?
A. Rs. 1 lakh
B. Rs. 3 lakh
C. Rs. 5 lakh
D. Rs. 10 lakh
E. Rs. 4 lakh
7. Who is the new Managing Director of the research wing of Yamaha Motors India?
A. Kogoro Mauri
B. Hideki Fujiwara
C. Genichi Kawakami
D. Yoshihiro Hidaka
E. Hiroshi Nakagawa
8. In September 2019, the govt. of Tamil Nadu gave permission for which project to operate in the Cauvery Delta?
A. Clean Water Project
B. Hydroelectricity Plant Project
C. Oil & Gas Project
D. Agricultural Project
E. Sustaining Mineral Resources Project
9. Varanasi has been paired with which city in the 20-20 project of Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
10. When is World Pulses Day Observed?
A. 10th Feb
B. 11th Feb
C. 9th Feb
D. 8th Feb
E. 7th Feb
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.845 Views