Current Affairs Quiz for February 12, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for February 12, 2020
1. Which Supermarket entered the list of top 20 most valued companies by market capitalization on BSE?
2. What is the prescribed percentage allotted by the USTR for countries to get special preferences under the methodology for countervailing duty (CVD) investigations?
A. 0.5% or more
B. 0% – .1%
C. 1% or less
D. 2% – .3%
3. What is India’s latest annual consumer price inflation?
4. What is the amount of the incentive package approved by the Haryana Govt. to the upcoming mega projects, Adani Wilmar, Aarti Green, Amperex and Wonder Cement?
A. Rs. 3876 crore
B. Rs. 1765 crore
C. Rs. 1234 crore
D. Rs. 5000 crore
E. Rs. 1246 crore
5. Which state-sanctioned the Groundwater Act 2020 recently?
B. Andhra Pradesh
E. Uttar Pradesh
6. How many cases of fraudulent GST refund claims by exporters have been detected from July 2017 to January 2020?
A. 1912 cases
B. 634 cases
C. 1200 cases
D. 1500 cases
E. 500 cases
7. What is the total amount of the incomes claimed by the Income Tax department in the cases involving undisclosed foreign assets?
A. 20,000 crore
B. 10,000 crore
C. 12,600 crore
D. 30,000 crore
E. 26,000 crore
8. Which of the following important occasion is celebrated on 11th February every year?
A. Children’s Day
B. World Cancer Day
C. International Day of Women and Girls in Science
D. Mother’s Day
E. World HIV Day
9. The Bhabha Kavach was developed under which Indian campaign?
A. Make In India Initiative
B. Beti Padhao Beti Bachao
C. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
D. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
E. Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
10. India’s richest municipality operates in which city?
D. New Delhi
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.963 Views