Current Affairs Quiz for August 12, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 12/08/2019
1. Which airline has launched ‘Discover India’ scheme?
(A) Air India
2. When do we observe World Biofuel Day?
(A) August 7
(B) August 9
(C) August 10
(D) August 8
(E) August 11
3. Which state has recently made it to the Guinness world record for sapling plantation?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) West Bengal
4. This year marks which edition of Women Transforming India Awards?
5. Which state has launched the ‘Mukhya Mantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana’?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Andhra Pradesh
6. Recently launched book, ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’ is based on which leader?
(A) M. Venkaiah Naidu
(B) Narendra Modi
(C) Ramnath Kovind
(D) Sushma Swaraj
(E) Sheila Dixit
7. Which city hosted the International Electric Vehicle Conclave 2019?
(D) New Delhi
8. Which organization has agreed to come under the National Anti Doping Agency?
(A) Board of Control for Cricket in India
(B) Indian Hockey Federation
(C) All India Football Federation
(D) Archery Association of India
(E) Indian Boxing Association
9. Which is the Best Hindi Film in the 66th National Film Awards?
(A) Badhaai Ho
10. When is the birthday of Vikram Sarabhai celebrated?
(A) 10th August
(B) 11th August
(C) 12th August
(D) 9th August
(E) 8th August
11. Which city hosted the exhibition of Department of Atomic Energy recently?
(B) New Delhi
12. Virasat-e-Khalsa enters Asia Book of Records. It is situated in which city?
13. Huawei launched its own operating system ‘HarmonyOS’. The company is based in which country?
14. When is International Day of the World’s Indigenous People observed?
(A) 9th August
(B) 8th August
(C) 7th August
(D) 6th August
(E) 5th August
15. Which ministry launches e-version of ‘Rozgar Samachar’?
(B) Chemicals and Fertilizers.
(C) Commerce and Industry
(D) Information and Broadcasting
(E) Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.353 Views