Current Affairs Quiz for September 12, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 12/09/2019
1. Veeru Krishnan, who passed away recently, was the renowned Indian classical dancer of which form?
2. In which state did DRDO successfully test-fired indigenously-developed Anti-Tank Guided Missile system?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state is hosting the 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(E) Tamil Nadu
4. When is the World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) observed?
(A) 11 September
(B) 12 September
(C) 10th September
(D) 13 September
(E) 14 September
5. Which team bagged the 2019 Duleep Trophy title?
(A) India Red
(B) India Blue
(C) India Green
(D) India Yellow
(E) India White
6. Which city is hosting the first conference on military medicine for SCO member-states?
(A) New Delhi
7. Indian Railways has launched its first-ever ‘fun zone’ for kids in which railway station?
(D) New Delhi
8. ___________ has become the first bowler to take 100 wickets in Twenty20 International cricket.
(A) Adil Rashid
(B) Lasith Malinga
(C) Jasprit Bumrah
(D) Trent Bouit
(E) Kagiso Rabada
9. Gaurvi Singhvi became the world’s youngest open water swimmer to cross the English Channel. She is from which city of Rajasthan?
10. Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI)?
(A) Yash Goyal
(B) Vijay Kumar Chopra
(C) Ayodhya Prasad Gaur
(D) Mukesh Mathrani
(E) Mahendra Kumar Gupta
11. The National Animal Disease Control Programme (NADCP) has been launched from which city?
12. Who has been appointed the Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
(A) Pradeep Sinha
(B) Pramod Kumar Mishra
(C) M R Mehta
(D) Ravi Jain
(E) Rajesh Kalra
13. Which state government has decided to set up India’s first International Women’s Trade Centre (iWTC)?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
14. 9/11/2019 marks _______ anniversary of America’s worst terrorist attack
15. Water has been discovered on which potentially habitable super-Earth?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.782 Views