Current Affairs Quiz for January 13, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 13, 2020
1. How many countries are participating in the World Future Energy Summit and CLIX held at Abu Dhabi?
2. What is the name of the new Trojan virus focusing on retail applications and has affected over 14% of Indian users recently?
(A) Dropper Malware
(B) Trojan Virtual
(C) Trojan Shopper
(E) Shopper Malware
3. Which company will manufacture the Tejas Mark 1A aircraft for Indian Air Force?
(A) Dassault Aviation company
(B) Piper Aircraft Inc
(C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
(D) Bell Helicopter Co. Ltd
(E) AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE Inc
4. Which country topped the list of the biggest geopolitical risk in 2020 released by Eurasia Group?
5. What is the name of the Cyber Crime Prevention Unit launched in Gandhinagar, Gujarat?
(A) Cyber GYAAN
(B) Cyber BACHAV
(C) Cyber SURAKSHA
(D) Cyber AASHVAST
(E) Cyber RAKSHA
6. Purvodaya to be launched by GoI to accelerate Eastern India Development will be __ hub.
(E) Oil and Gas
7. Which organization released the ‘National Strategy for Financial Inclusion’ report?
(A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
(B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
(C) Reserve Bank of India
(D) Insurance regulatory and development authority
(E) World Bank
8. What is the name of the new Sultan of Oman?
(A) Qaboos bin Said Al Saeed
(B) Al-Julanda bin Mas’ood
(C) Abdullah Al Ghurai
(D) Haitham Bin Tariq Al
(E) Majid Al Futtaim
9. Who among the following has been appointed as Head – Wealth Management, India by the Standard Chartered?
(A) Anamika Kapoor
(B) Nirmala Mehta
(C) Samrat Khosla
(D) Tanmay Dua
(E) Meih Sharma
10. National Youth Day is observed on _.
(A) January 13
(B) January 6
(C) January 12
(D) January 8
(E) January 10
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.654 Views