Current Affairs Quiz for May 13, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 13/05/2019
1. Which hip hop dance crew from Mumbai won “ World of Dance” television show?
(E) MJ Group
(E) Business Outlook
(A)George V Bush
(B) Barack Obama
(C) Donald Trump
(D) Vladimir Putin
(E) Bill Clinton
4. Who was appointed as coach of Indian men’s football team?
(A) Graham Reid
(b) Gulam Rabbani
(C) Lalnghinglova Hmar
(D) Igor Stimac
(E) None of these
(A)Theme – “Scaling up ocean action based on science and innovation for the implementation of Goal 14: stocktaking, partnerships and solutions”
(B) Theme – “To Create and bring around a Transformational leadership for Individuals and industry”
(C) Theme – “Harnessing the power of technology in Healthcare”
(D) Theme – “To finalize the strategy and questionnaire for the Census 2021”
(E) None of these
6. RBI has increased the housing loan limits for eligibility under PSL to _______ in metropolitan centers.
(A) Rs 35 lakhs
(B)Rs 15 lakhs
(C)Rs 20 lakhs
(D)Rs 45 lakhs
(E) Rs 49 lakhs
7. Recently Global Card Payments provider MasterCard has announced an investment in India. How much is the investment?
(A) $1 billion
8. Hughes Communications announced an agreement with Which telecom operator to combine their VSAT operations in India?
10. What is the theme of this year’s World Asthma Day 2019?
(A)Better Air, Better Breathing
(B)STOP for Asthma
(C)Allergy and Asthma
(E) Clean Air, Cure Asthma
11. When is World Athletics Day observed?
(E) May 10th
12. Name the aircraft, that entered the Indian air space from an unauthorized air route recently.
(B) Antonov An-12
(C) Antonov An-14
(D) Antonov An-15
(E) Antonov An-16
(A) Sheep Pox
(B) Horse Pox
(C) Cow Pox
(E) Rat Pox
(B) Renfe AVE
(C) Korail KTX
15. What is the name of the world’s first complete parent-wise genome assembly of buffalo developed by National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!773 Views