Current Affairs Quiz for November 13, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. What was India’s rank in the 14th Asian Championship Shooting?
2. India, China began the training programme of the ______ batch of Afghan diplomat?
3. Which city will host the 58th ISAM Annual Conference?
(C) Karnataka Gramin Bank
5. When was the 2019 edition of Public Service Broadcasting Day (PSBD) celebrated in India?
(A) Novemebr 12
(B) Novemebr 11
(C) Novemebr 13
(D) Novemebr 14
6. Sundar Singh Gurjar, an Indian Paralympic javelin thrower of F46 category belongs to which city of Rajasthan?
7. Who among the following became the first Indian bowler to take a hat-trick in Men’s T20 match?
(A) Mohammed Siraj
(B) R Ashwin
(C) Jasprit Boomrah
(D) Deepak Chahar
9. Which Indian wildlife biologist has been bestowed with the George Schaller lifetime award?
(A) Dr. Rajesh Kalra
(B) R Ullas Karanth
(C) Vaibhav Hinjora
(D) Amit Pillai
10. Thomas Dennerby, new Indian Head Coach of Indian Women’s U-17 team, is from which country?
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.560 Views