Current Affairs Quiz for January 14, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 14, 2020
1. Which Indian monument has been included in 8 Wonders of Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
(A) Ajanta Caves
(B) Taj Mahal
(C) Statue of Unity
(D) Laal Kila
(E) Hawa Mahal
2. As per SEBI recent directions, _________is the deadline to separate roles of chairman and MD in top 500 companies?
(A) April 1st, 2024
(B) April 1st, 2023
(C) April 1st, 2020
(D) April 1st, 2021
(E) April 1st, 2022
3. What is the name of the scheme launched by Smriti Irani for Women entrepreneurship in Goa?
4. __ state has recently started an awareness campaign for farmers to protect their sugarcane crops from locusts.
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
5. Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd bagged a megaproject from NTPC for a 250-megawatt solar project under which scheme?
(A) Gujarat State Public Sector Undertakings scheme
(B) State Public Sector Undertakings scheme
(C) Rajasthan State Public Sector Undertakings scheme
(D) Central Public Sector Undertakings scheme
(E) Assam State Public Sector Undertakings scheme
6. Who among the following has been appointed as RBI’s new Deputy Governor?
(A) Brawn Benjamin
(B) Cathy George
(C) Aashish Kapoor
(D) Michael Patra
(E) Anirudha Tibrawal
7. Which financial organization will impose fines on banks with poor progress?
(A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
(B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
(C) Reserve Bank of India
(D) Insurance regulatory and development authority
(E) World Bank
8. Which institution has signed MoU with 8 universities and colleges to help small farmers?
(A) Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Mysore
(B) Indian Institute of Management, New Delhi
(C) National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute
(D) Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Bathinda
(E) National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management
9. Who among the following will be the first woman parade officer for the 2020 Republic Day parade?
(A) Captain Anamika Kapoor
(B) Captain Nirmala Mehta
(C) Captain Tania Shergill
(D) Captain Tanmaya Dua
(E) Captain Meiha Sharma
10. Armed Forces Veterans Day is observed on _.
(A) January 13
(B) January 6
(C) January 14
(D) January 8
(E) January 10
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.541 Views