Current Affairs Quiz for May 15, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 15/05/2019
1. Which nation has decided to mobilize its military in the fight against African swine fever?
2. Margaret Ann Lipton passed away recently. She was from which country?
3. What is the name of the new ‘province’ in India that has claimed by the Islamic State terror group, ISIS?
(A)Wilayah of Levant
(B) Wilayah of Hind
(C) Wilayat Sinai
(D) Wilayat Khorasan
(E) None of these
4. Which among the following retired Supreme Court judges has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji?
(A) Jagdish Singh Khehar
(B) Arjan Kumar Sikri
(C) Madan Bhimarao Lokur
(D) Kurian Joseph
(E) Ranjan Gogoi
5. Name the Indian-American student who won the ESPN Esports championship held in Houston.
(E) Shivang Patel
6. Who has led the Indian delegation during an official visit to Vietnam to enhance bilateral ties?
(A) Sushma Swaraj
(B) Ram Nath Kovind
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) M Venkaiah Naidu
(E) Nitin Gadkari
7. The Union Home Ministry has extended the ban imposed on which among the following militant organizations?
(E)None of the above
(A)National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD)
(B) Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
(C) Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI)
(D) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority(IRDAI)
(E) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
9. India has extended 1 billion dollar Line of Credit to which nation?
(B) Central African Republic
10. Which country has recently commissioned two new Type 052D guided missile destroyers?
11. Name the Human Atlas Initiative that has been launched to understand the role of tissues and cell in the human body, by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
12. What is the name of the 100% recyclable plastic created by the U.S. Department of Energy‘s Lawrence Berkeley National Lab in California?
(B) Polyethylene Terephthalate(PETE)
(C) Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
(D) Polypropylene (PP)
(E) None of the above
13. Which nation has placed Chinese, Pakistani companies on entity list?
(B) United States
14. Scientists from which university has created the World’s Smallest Colour Pixels by trapping the particles of light?
(A) Oxford University
(B) University of Cambridge
(C) Harvard University
(D) University College London
(E) University of Massachusetts
15. Where was the new non-venomous ‘rain loving’ snake species named Smithophis Atemporal unearthed recently?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Andhra Pradesh
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!