Current Affairs Quiz for July 15, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 15/07/2019
1. Which mission is launched by ICMR to create awareness among school children about health?
(A) Anshula Kant
(B) Sunila Mehta
(C) Riddhima Shah
(D) Usha Ananthasubramanian
(E) Akriti Jadeja
3.When was the Save Water day observed by the government of West Bengal?
(A) July 9
(B) July 10
(C) July 11
(D) July 12
(E) July 13
4. The world’s biggest Argyle Diamond Mine is being shut down recently. Where is it situated?
(D) New Zealand
(D) West Bengal
(E) Tamil Nadu
6. Which country has passed legislation to levy a 3% tax on digital giants Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon?
7. Who has recently acquired the American software company Red Hat?
8. What is India’s Child mortality rate as per the recent Multidimensional Poverty Index 2019?
(A) 4 percent
(B) 3.5 percent
(C) 2.2 percent
(D) 2.0 percent
(E) 1.5 percent
9. Which bank has announced to waive off NEFT, RTGS and IMPS transaction charges from July 1?
(D) Bank of India
(E) Canara bank
10. Who is the new Secretary of Overseas Indian affairs in the External Affairs Ministry?
(A) Vikas Swarup
(B) Praveen Garg
(C) Ashwini Chaube
(D) Akhil Sharma
(E) Manu Kapoor
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Arunachal Pradesh
(A) Rajasthan, Gujarat, Jharkhand
(B) Gujarat, Jharkhand, Maharashtra
(C) Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
(D) Gujarat, Karnataka, Chattisgarh
(E) Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Rajasthan
(A) New Delhi, India
(B) New York, US
(C) Maharashtra, India
(D) Washington DC, US
(E) Massachusetts, US
14. Where was the first Global Conference for Media Freedom 2019 held?
(A) London, UK
(B) Edinburgh, Scotland
(C) Oslo, Norway
(D) Athens, Greece
(E) Boston, US
(A) University of Oxford
(B) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
(C) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
(D) University of Cambridge
(E) Stanford University
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1044 Views