Current Affairs Quiz for January 17, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 17, 2020
1. Global Wealth and lifestyle report were recently launched by Swiss bank Julius Baer. Which city ranks among the top in the list of world’s costliest cities according to it?
(E) Hong Kong
2. Who among the following has been appointed as the General Manager of the Western Railway?
(A) Alok Kansal
(B) Sandeep Jain
(C) Tapan Gaur
(D) Seema Bharti
(E) Manish Manchanda
3. The Prime minister and other members of the government of which country resigned recently after the constitutional amendments announced by its President?
(D) South Africa
4. China recently signed the first phase of a historic trade deal with which country?
(B) United States
5. Which union territory hosted the first-ever Food Processing Summit to attract investors?
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
6. _ company has recently launched the new version of its ‘Edge Chromium’ browser for both Mac and Windows platforms.
7. As per the National Draft Policy on rare diseases, how much financial support will be provided by the government under the Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi scheme?
(A) 5 Lakh
(B) 16 Lakh
(C) 15 Lakh
(D) 12 Lakh
(E) 10 Lakh
8. Which IIM is hosting the International Conclave “Globalizing Indian Thought”?
(A) IIM Kozhikode
(B) IIM Indore
(C) IIM Delhi
(D) IIM Mumbai
(E) IIM Ahmedabad
9. The first session of India-Norway Dialogue on Trade & Investment (DTI) was based on Terms of Reference (ToR). On which date was the Term of Reference signed?
(A) 15th January 2020
(B) 18th January 2019
(C) 8th January 2018
(D) 8th January 2020
(E) 8th January 2019
10. Indian Railways and Railway Energy Management Company Ltd. (REMCL) organized a Renewable Energy Investors’ Meet 2020 at __.
(D) New Delhi
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.79 Views