Current Affairs Quiz for December 17, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. The Island of Tahiti will host the Surfing Events for 2024 Paris Olympics. It is situated in which ocean?
2. Which state government has decided to set up a virtual police station?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
3. Who has become the youngest scorer of goals in the champions league history?
(A) Peter Ofori
(B) Luis Suarez
(C) Lionel Messi
(D) Ansu Fati
4. The Narcotics Control Bureau will destroy the plantation of which drug in India with the help of drones?
(A) Opium Poppy
5. The Gender Gap Report was released by which agency?
(C) World Bank
6. When was Steeling India 2019 event organized?
(A) 16th December 2019
(B) 13th December 2019
(C) 11th December 2019
(D) 14th December 2019
7. Vijay Diwas is celebrated to remember the _____ war with Pakistan.
8. Who presented the President’s Colours to Gujarat Police?
(B) Amit Shah
(C) Venkaiah Naidu
(D) Rajnath Singh
9. India will host which edition of International Geological Congress 2020 in New Delhi?
10. Who among the following is the new Commandant of National Defence College?
(A) M R Singh
(B) Sandeep Kumar
(C) D Choudhury
(D) Akshay Anand
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.74 Views