Current Affairs Quiz for April 18, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 18/04/2019
1. The World Health Organisation has raised an alarm over 300 per cent rise in cases regarding this disease in the first quarter of 2019. Which disease is this?
2. The Second Phase of Lok Sabha Elections 2019 will be held on April 18, 2019, in how many constituencies?
3. A raging fire recently tore through Notre-Dame Cathedral, the 850-year-old Gothic building. The cathedral is located in which country?
4 The world’s largest airplane took off for the very first time recently. The aircraft has been developed by which company?
(D) Lockheed Martin
(E) None of the above
5. The Reserve Bank of India issued banknotes signed by the Governor Shaktikanta Das of ___ denomination.
(B) Rs 50
(C) Rs 100
(D) Rs 200
(E) Rs 500
7. Which country has disarmed its police as terror threat level lowered?
(C) South Korea
10. Which Private sector bank launched the paperless account opening facility for NRIs residing in Financial Action Task Force (FATF) member countries?
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) Axis Bank
(E) AU Bank
11. Which country has received the highest ever sovereign loans worth USD 3 billion from the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
12. Name the organization, which owed USD 38 million(highest amount)to India for peacekeeping operations.
(B) World Trade Organization
(C) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
(D) Association of Southeast Asian Nations
(A) M.S. Dhoni
(B) Sourav Ganguly
(C) Mithali Dorai Raj
(D) Virat Kohli
(E) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
(C) Amitabh Bachchan
(D) Mahesh Babu
(E) Virat Kohli
(A)Snow Triboelectric nano motor
(B) Snow Triboelectric nano ammeter
(C) Snow Triboelectric nanogenerator
(D) Snow Triboelectric nano galvanometer
(E) Snow Triboelectric galvanometer
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.431 Views