Current Affairs Quiz for October 18, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 18/10/2019
1. When was the Corporate My Stamp Scheme launched?
2. Which edition of Indo-French Knowledge Summit is being held in France?
3. Who was the founder of Bharatiya Jana Sangh?
(A) Dr Sunil Trehan
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee
(D) Rimi Deshmuskh
4. According to Cryospheric commission at the Swiss Academy of Sciences’ annual study on the state of glaciers, Switzerland Glaciers have Shrunk _____ per cent in the past five years?
5. EX-EASTERN BRIDGE-V is a joint exercise between Indian and which another country?
6. What is the present Livestock population according to the 20th Livestock Census done by the Government of India?
(A) 535.78 million
(B) 530.78 million
(C) 521.78 million
(D) 560.78 million
7. The Indian army with an aim to boost to its firepower has added precision-guided Excalibur artillery ammunition and indigenous Dhanush howitzer in its inventory. In which country are they manufactured?
8. When was the Food Safety Mitra Scheme launched by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry?
(A) October 18, 2019
(B) October 17, 2019
(C) October 16, 2019
(D) October 15, 2019
9. Which State has topped NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index?
(B) New Delhi
10. Who has been appointed as Vice Chairman of World Steel?
(A) YU Yong
(B) Sajjan Jindal
(C) Mark Messy
(D) Ratan Tata
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.586 Views