Current Affairs Quiz for March 19, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 19/03/2019
1. Where was 14th edition of CII-EXIM Bank Conclave held?
3. Which country hosted the first BRICS Sherpa Meeting?
(E) Shaktikanta Das
6. Who has bagged the first prize of DD Mahila Kisan award for 2018-19?
7. In a bid to curb fake news during the general elections, NASSCOM Foundation came together to impart digital literacy training in partnership with which company?
(E) Bharat Upi
10. Who became the youngest Indian women to win on the Ladies European Tour in Cape Town, South Africa?
13. Who was sworn in as new CM of Goa?
(A)Jyoti Raj Scindia
(C)Pramod Pandurang Sawant
15. The theme of this year’s Global Recycling Day 2019 is ______.
(A)Recycle and reuse
(B)Recycling around the world
(C)Recycling into the Future
(D)Planet comes First
(E)Recycle for Planet
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.367 Views